• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blake Belladonna (RWBY) vs Usopp (One Piece)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usopp Manga Pre Timeskip Infobox
45w9h4gnptby

I actually don't like either profile pic so using originals

credit to original artists + speed equalized

Usopp

Blake Belladonna

Usopp gets one day prep time and this is post timeskip ussop and volume 5 blake.

I feel like to make things fair, i am going to say starting range for both is 500 meters away from eachother.

Blake wins, especially with dust. Her semblance will allow her to avoid attacks from Usopp, which would be fairly telegraphed due to his need to aim and fire.

Usopp may have Kenbunshoku, but it's a VERY basic application. He's only displayed Extrasensory Perception and no Precognition.

Blake via versatility, creating illusions and superior skill in close quarters.

Wait till usopp can see the future with his Kenbunshoku and becomes tier 6.

Blake for the reasons above. Not sure if Usopp having prep time is gonna change much unless he has prior knowledge of her.

Usopp just isn't good for one on one fights. He's a sniper, and if an opponent can avoid his projectiles and gets close to him, he's done.

CinCameron20 said:
Usopp just isn't good for one on one fights. He's a sniper, and if an opponent can avoid his projectiles and gets close to him, he's done.
I thought with prep time, he could maybe have a chance.

Considering how well this 'sniper' did against luffy, who is a brawler with similar range I thought it was fine.

I could do Jaune vs Usopp, that could be fair lol.

Doubt this is a stomp match though, because I dont think anyone can downplay Usopp Intelligence > Blake's

Edit: Wonder if prior knowledge would make this more debatable---

Usopp had several dials, and he tricked Luffy, who was worried about him. Trying to pretend he is hurt isn't going to work on Blake, who wouldn't fall for the impact dial, since Usopp only managed to use it when Luffy went at him head-on. Blake is very cautious.

I will backup Usopp just ot test my skills.

My vote goes towards Usopp here is why:

Given that he has prep he has the entire environemt to take to his advantage as well as knowing where his opponent is by senseing her aura (Blake) via his Obervsation Haki he can spam more powerful techniques like the Hissatsu Midori-Boshi: Skull Exploding Grass. To counter her shadow clones even though he can just use his Observation Haki t pick out the real Blake sensing her aura because the sadows are just mere illusions.

Taking her out easily by showing to have higher DC in their profiles but even if she gets close Ussop has his hammers to distract and fool Blake who at this point has inferior intellect to Usopp who is an actual stagedist rather than a student in learning how to kill beasts. Using either his Impact Dial or Hissatsu Bakusu-Boshi emitting sleeping gas able to take her out allowing Ussop to kill her easily even though the Impact Dial does have recoil damage Usopp has superhuman stamina to sustain the injuries outlusting Black who is only ranked high.

Plus here is his overall addvantages:

Stamina (Superhuman Vs. High: Superhuman is a higher rank)

Intellect (One is a very skiled combatant knowing to create effecting weapons/stragegies while the other is above average)

DC (Is superior to his Pre-Skip who is comparable to Blake)

Versatility (Counters here Elemental Ammo by sleeping gas, attack reflector and other Elemental Ammo)

Aura Sensory (Counters her shadows knows where she is at all times)

But Blakes only advantage:

Speed ( However it is equalised changing things entirely for her)

? Blake has enhanced senses due to being a faunus, and especially being a cat faunus. Usopp can't one-shot her, so whether he misses or lands a hit, he'll give his position away.

Blake uses her shades as a means to avoid taking hits that "connect" to her. It's not strictly for creating illusions. They are tangible.

Superhuman is not a higher rating in stamina. "High" is a means to compare to the average stamina of the verse. Superhuman is used when the exact amount is unknown, but it's clearly above normal human levels.

Usopp's AP being higher hardly matters when Blake utilizes both ice and fire dust--capable of bypassing durability to an extent.

Are we sure that fire / ice bypasses durability to an extent? IIRC her elemental manipulation via dust isn't very potent. She still has my vote however.

CinCameron20 said:
? Blake has enhanced senses due to being a faunus, and especially being a cat faunus. Usopp can't one-shot her, so whether he misses or lands a hit, he'll give his position away.
Blake uses her shades as a means to avoid taking hits that "connect" to her. It's not strictly for creating illusions. They are tangible.

Superhuman is not a higher rating in stamina. "High" is a means to compare to the average stamina of the verse. Superhuman is used when the exact amount is unknown, but it's clearly above normal human levels.

Usopp's AP being higher hardly matters when Blake utilizes both ice and fire dust--capable of bypassing durability to an extent.
Has her enhanced senses dodged an attack coming from 500 meters away, and her enchaned senses pail in comparision to Ussop's limited Observation Haki where he can sense her presence at all times. Also he can actually Usopp has higher DC acording to his profile rather than Blakes.

Sorry for the misconception, anyways how are they gonna trick Usopp who can point out the real one sensing their actually presence. Blakes shadows are tangible illusions, not really alive if you think about it not possesing a real life force so the argument for Blake tricking Ussop with her shadows seems unlikely imo.

Thanks for the stamina lesson, I did need to learn that.

However Usopp can strike all of them at once with his attacks like skull exploding grass overpowering them laying combos with his sleeping gas attacks putting Blake to sleep. Finally if any of the Blake and her shadows manage to get near Usopp, Impact Dial could reflect back at them bypassing their Durability as you said.

Yes. Blake 7 Usopp 1 Can someone that isnt me add this on their profiles and close this? Lol /im super lazy tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back