• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nami and Usopp vs Cracker

This may perhaps be a little unbalanced, but I'm willing to give it a try and negotiate some conditions to make it a bit more fair if needed.

All characters are 6-C (Onigashima Raid Nami and Usopp, 3-armed biscuits and obviously base Cracker used.)
Bit iffy on whether I should restrict Zeus in particular. But we'll see how this goes.

Nami & God: 2 (Spilxson2, MonkeyOfLife)
Unlimited Biscuit Works: 0
They just eat the biscuits and talk: 0

Last edited:
Not saying it's a stomp. Just that I see this as a win condition for Usopp and Nami. Voting them for now until arguments for Cracker are brought up

Usopp doesn't instantly go for sleep manipulation in character, but that doesn't mean he won't use it at all. Nami can also make the environment rainy to weaken the biscuits

Cracker hides in his biscuit armor, so unless they open/destroy the biscuit somehow... It won't reach him

Nami has already fought him so she can instantly utilize his weaknesses and use water to weaken the biscuits tho

Don't want to go too far, but maybe Nami alone could win but with extreme difficulty if Zeus having higher Attack Potency is true

It certainly is, Cracker's best feat was cutting Boundman while Zeus one-shotted Judge and Ulti (who is superior to Post-Udon Gear Third, which is superior to Pre-Katakuri Fight Boundman dura).

Wano Nami alone should mid-diff Cracker, not kidding.

I guess I'll just vote for usopp and Nami for now as Nami can easily utilize crackers weakness, from a distance as well even + combo with usopp with insane distance attacks as well

Back