• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black vs Red! Ichigo Kurosaki vs Saber of Red (Mordred)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Ichigo is Massively Hypersonic+ while Mordred is only Massively Hypersonic.

I'm pretty sure her spirit form is useless against a soul reaper

And he can develop a strategy for her precognition

Ichigo mid diff via GT spam, tactics, and reiatsu crush :^)

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Clarent Blood Arthur one shots him before he comes up with a strategy.
What makes you so sure mordred even starts with that?

and GT takes less time to charge up than her noble phantasm

voting for ichigo due to UMR's reasoning

Yomi Schwarz said:
What makes you so sure mordred even starts with that?

and GT takes less time to charge up than her noble phantasm

voting for ichigo due to UMR's reasoning
Mordred is extremely short tempered and will use whatever means neccessary if it gets her the win.

Also tactics? Wtf kinda argument is that? What tactics, how does he use them?

Reiatsu crush? You can't be serious.

So what if GT takes less time to charge? It's not like it one shots. Mordred stats amps, hits him if that doesn't work then she goes for Clarent.

Voting for Mordred via Clarent one shot and precog.

Don't forget Ichigo can fly to avoid Clarent Blood Arthur or use Getsuga to slowed it down give him enough time to dodge.

And I don't think her instinct is same level as Arturia

Dat Dot said:
Don't forget Ichigo can fly to avoid Clarent Blood Arthur or use Getsuga to slowed it down give him enough time to dodge.
Except you know her precog gives her a one step advantage over him and considering her overly aggressive method of fighting and her disregard for wounds due to Battle Continuation, Ichigo won't have much room to breathe between attacks and will eventually get killed.

And I don't think her instinct is same level as Arturia
It's not. But the fact that she managed to fight evenly with her and mortally wound her despite Arturia wielding an even more powerful weapon, the Rhongomyniad, speaks for itself.

BoomeYang said:
Except you know her precog gives her a one step advantage over him and considering her overly aggressive method of fighting and her disregard for wounds due to Battle Continuation, Ichigo won't have much room to breathe between attacks and will eventually get killed.
Well Ichigo also can take lot beating too, and also lets not forget Using Clarent Blood Arthur takes much of Mordred's energy and leaves her in excruciating pain.

Mordred is extremely short tempered and will use whatever means neccessary if it gets her the win.

Also tactics? Wtf kinda argument is that? What tactics, how does he use them?

Reiatsu crush? You can't be serious.

Being short-tempered will basically just make her a meathead swinging around a sword thus making her more predictable.not really a plus

Ichigo's GT is much more convenient than blood arthur

-Gt takes less time to charge up and can be used multiple times over while Blood arthur takes too much mana and mordred dosen't really use it in rapid succession like with ichigo's GT

-Blood arthur can be easily dodged LMAO while mordred charges it up,ichigo used shunpo to maneuver himself out of it's range simple as that

In terms of destructive capacity i would say Blood arthur is usually superior (albeit ichigo can match that depending on how much reiatsu he puts in with his GT)

I mean the pain is pretty irrelevant since Sisigo is such a good master that she can move and fight normally after that.
so what? outside help is not even allowed here.she fights solo

Also how high into 7-A is Ichigo? He's 7-A for easily beating Ginjou who is 7-A for holding his own against Bankai Ichigo....
A lot of Bleach's side characters have circular reasoning and some of the mains as well have no defined values.

Ok then she doesn't exist because no master....
lol

Yomi Schwarz said:
taking that into consideration is pretty much like

"Ok then she cant see her since he's a shinigami"
Except you know, she's a spirit with high spiritual power so...yeah. But alas, what do I expect from people arguing with reiatsu crush -_-

Sorry Dot, but I can't see Ichigo defeating Mordred, maybe someone who has...... A little bit more of abilities?

But as for now, I go with Mordred for reasons above.

Newendigo said:
Sorry Dot, but I can't see Ichigo defeating Mordred, maybe someone who has...... A little bit more of abilities?
But as for now, I go with Mordred for reasons above.
Maybe I shouldn't restrict Blut Vene huh?

Except you know, she's a spirit with high spiritual power so...yeah. But alas, what do I expect from people arguing with reiatsu crush -_-

i think it's already a given that

reiatsu/reiryoku/reishi=/=whatever the soul from fate is

also having a high spiritual power is not as efficient as being a shinigami itself when it comes to interaction with a shinigami

when exactly did i debate here with reiatsu crush? im already doing you a favour and not doing it since we wouldn't want ichigo to end it just like that

Maybe I shouldn't restrict Blut Vene huh?

too late.

you said this is Fullbring bankai ichigo.this version dosen't have blut,im not even sure if this version has a hollow mask

@Yomi

Huh? Are you not aware of verse equalization? Because if yes, you sure act like you're not. You agreeing with UMR means you agree with reiatsu crush. Also doing me a favor by not arguing with reiatsu crush? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Also the entire profile is based on having Sisigo as the master, if you remove that, then you might as well ignore her entire profile. Well you guys already did that but at least I can make an argument.

@Dot Does she have Sisigo as an master or does she not exist?

Yomi Schwarz said:
too late.
you said this is Fullbring bankai ichigo.this version dosen't have blut,im not even sure if this version has a hollow mask
I'm actually use this version of Ichigo who has blut vene

since the key of this version is Fullbring bankai in his profile

BoomeYang said:
@Yomi
Huh? Are you not aware of verse equalization? Because if yes, you sure act like you're not. You agreeing with UMR means you agree with reiatsu crush. Also doing me a favor by not arguing with reiatsu crush? What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Fine Fine

let's not derail this any further (you can ignore the reiatsu crush thing since you seem to be triggered by that)

what's your point again? The Blood Arthur stuff,i mean

Huh I never expect this thread will instantly evolve into meme after a single bump >_>

Also the entire profile is based on having Sisigo as the master, if you remove that, then you might as well ignore her entire profile. Well you guys already did that but at least I can make an argument.
Why are you so desperate with getting outside help xD

by doing so your also taking into consideration that ichigo has an inner hollow that is ready to substitute him and offer him power (the entire concept of ichigo being a shinigami has his inner hollow as the foundation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back