• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Vortex Storyline

Came across this Marvel Storyline, called the Black Vortex, it's a crossover between X-Men and Guardians of The Galaxy, he, along with Gamorra, temporarily attains godly powers from the Black Vortex, and this makes him able to calculate Space and Time and all. What do you guys think. Think there is time for a new key.

While Black Vortex is a decent and fun storyline with cool designs, I don't know if it's worth adding. It was a fleeting concept that will likely never be used again. Not to mention, the powers granted by the Black Vortex are temporary. They will diminish over time and with exertion.

I'm just saying that if we put in every tranformation a comic character ever when through, profile tabs would be through the roof.

@TheC2

K

Though I will still add in all those powered by the vortex:

Kitty Pryde

Gara

That should be all.

T0234807H said:
@TheC2
Though Kitty's was more permanent, I must say.
There's nothing to say that, though. Yeah, she (and Ronan) may still have them but we have definite proof that they run out, because of what happened to Gamora, who burned through her power trying track down Thanos (who was outside the Universe, IIRC).

aren't her best feats with the Black Vortex Galaxy (not fully involved with it.) to Low Multiversal?(when fully merged with it.) There is even a statement where she wa like "I transcended the multiverse." I am conflicted on accepting that.. I mean itd be cool becaue of her waifu material

Back