• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which makes this statement weird considering hulk hasn't been relevant towards thor since AOU ans the beginning of ragnarok but after that Thor has been stronger than hulk so it has to mean anytime before IW or Thor awakened
You could argue he was relevant in iw to considering I think the directors considered hulk to be the strongest at that point or something(atleast strong enough for thanos to make a point)

Does anyone know how strong those water bombs are though? Are they calculable at the very least?

This was the statement given by the Russos regarding Hulk vs. Thanos in IW, though I don't think it lines up very well with what was actually shown in the movie:

"I think ultimately, the way we looked at that fight and the way talked about it with our stunt team when we were executing it was Hulk is obviously very powerful, but he’s a little mindless in his fighting style. It’s aggressive, it’s pummeling. Thanos is the Ghengis Kahn of the universe, he’s a very skilled fighter, equally as strong. So when you put those two up against each other, the more skilled fighter is going to win ultimately. Which is why Hulk has a moment where he overpowers Thanos, but ultimately Thanos is smart.”

yeah but an omniscient director (ryan coogler) might honestly be knowledgeable of... idk... all versions of em
There's no way in ******* hell the Coogler realized that VsBattle wiki would place Thor at Star level due to him scaling from Zeus who scales from Khonshu. His priority is writing and directing the movie. Namor fights with the Hulk a few time in the comics, so it would make sense the Ryan was trying to make Namor seem around the same level of strength without scaling off of anyone that strong or having a feat as evidence.

There's no way in ******* hell the Coogler realized that VsBattle wiki would place Thor at Star level due to him scaling from Zeus who scales from Khonshu. His priority is writing and directing the movie. Namor fights with the Hulk a few time in the comics, so it would make sense the Ryan was trying to make Namor seem around the same level of strength without scaling off of anyone that strong or having a feat as evidence.
I never said "ahhhh star level value value ahhhh", he just thinks that he's as strong as Thor

Ngl this might imply some goofy ass hulk upgrades atp

I never said "ahhhh star level value value ahhhh", he just thinks that he's as strong as Thor

Ngl this might imply some goofy ass hulk upgrades atp
Nah it won't, there's no evidence that Hulk got as strong as L&T Thor yet as of now

they ain't never gave any specifics to the version of thor they're referencing

and from what we know in the series thor is never portrayed to have a billion times growth

I'm not saying that it isn't the most inconsistent thing since sliced bread, with namor possibly and eventually ending up stronger than his damn comic self, i'm just saying that the urge to assume that this is talking about a thor that we last saw in ******* 2019 in a 2022 statement after a 2022 movie about him makes absolutely no damn sense

This was the statement given by the Russos regarding Hulk vs. Thanos in IW, though I don't think it lines up very well with what was actually shown in the movie:

"I think ultimately, the way we looked at that fight and the way talked about it with our stunt team when we were executing it was Hulk is obviously very powerful, but he’s a little mindless in his fighting style. It’s aggressive, it’s pummeling. Thanos is the Ghengis Kahn of the universe, he’s a very skilled fighter, equally as strong. So when you put those two up against each other, the more skilled fighter is going to win ultimately. Which is why Hulk has a moment where he overpowers Thanos, but ultimately Thanos is smart.”
It's contradicted by two other statements by them that Thanos is stronger than Hulk

You could argue that Hulk not being angry could be a factor as to why he was defeated by Thanos so easily.
Hulk seemed pretty pissed off to me
But imagine if Hulk got really really mad, then things would play out differently I believe.
I mean, sure. The angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he becomes.
Thanos also had his Armor on which could be another factor
Maybe. Doesn't change the fact that there are two statements that Thanos is stronger than Hulk

Hulk seemed pretty pissed off to me
Yeah, but imagine if he had the same mindset when Wanda was mind controlling him because he seemed to be at his angriest. Like, if you looked at that scene, his eyes were bloodshot red showing how angry he was
I mean, sure. The angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he becomes.

Maybe. Doesn't change the fact that there are two statements that Thanos is stronger than Hulk
Well to be fair, Hulk wasn’t really seen at his full pontential after Age of Ultron so yeah that could be valid

Using calculations to find that out would be calc stacking but we could use steel as a baseline since it was said to be stronger in Captain America: The First Avenger.
How is that calc stacking? All it would require is the strength of the material, the length of the ship, and the inverse square law. The length of the ship would serve as the diameter from which we can find the radius, and we know at the end of that distance there's enough energy to fragment vibranium/steel so that we could find the epicenter's energy from that.

I think Shuri doesn't require a CRT. She just randomly scales to T'Challa just like we did to Killmonger. He didn't require any CRT either. Also, are there renders for Okoye's Midnight Angels armor

Back