• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So now Namor has a dehydration weakness to be noted, huh. And seeing how Shuri was able to keep up with him despite being heavily weakened, does that mean she's stronger than T'Challa? She did also blow up that huge rock structure. And also, how fast are those ship bullets? Considering how Namor reacted to them a bunch of times. And if it's true that Namor is as strong as Hulk at this point, would his speed be around MHS+ or Rel+?
How does strength relate to speed

Why would he scale in speed when they're talking about physical strength. And if he does, Hulk is Massively Hypersonic+, so he would just scale to that
Like if he's directly scaling from Hulk in statistics due to statements from the Director and M'Baku, then wouldn't he also scale to him in speed?

Also, I’m sure everybody knows but Ryan is also the “Co-Writer” of the movie. So he also had a hand in the dialogue of this film regarding M’Baku’s Statement as well as his own.

Why varies? Wouldn't create a whole different key from his full power?
Namor definitely should not vary in rating
Edited
And should he be "At least 6-B" if it's true that Jabiri wood is equivalent to vibranium stuff?
Maybe? I'll leave him at 6-B for now because I'm not 100% sure
He should also have hydrokinesis
And also, he should have flight as the wings on his foot is one of his most prominent abilities
Added

Namor's gonna be hard to quantify as he is clearly above the Black Panther when he's full hydrated. As for the Shuri Black Panther, in terms of skill combined with her tech, does she stand a chance against T'Challa or Killmonger?

M'Baku's Jabari wooden staff is designed with a curve in it. This is the first time we see it, before he strikes the Chitauri Outrider. The angle of the bend does not change as far as I can see, after he strikes the Outrider.

8717251-vibraniummbakuwood.jpg

M'Baku's Jabari wooden staff is designed with a curve in it. This is the first time we see it, before he strikes the Chitauri Outrider. The angle of the bend does not change as far as I can see, after he strikes the Outrider.

8717251-vibraniummbakuwood.jpg
MARVEL's scan shows a much more severe bend in the Knobkerrie.

Worse still, in the Endgame Scene it's actually seen flopping around for a while if you have good eyes for it.

Back