• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isn't that a spell he needs to say out loud

Black Hat snaps and the person in the wierd hair is ice cream

He's also never shown fighting rather he just messes with his co-workers

If he's in a fight he has no reason to not just use it

I mean that we have no proof he can use it on people. There are also quite a few things missing from BH's page.

Why would it spontaneously not work on people

Where's the proof of that assumption?

o really

The burden of proof is on you to prove that he uses these things in character in battle.

And since SBA puts the two characters in as far Range as the two characters can reach and Sephiroth has a massive range advantage he can easily tell Black Hat to die before he can even come close

This is basically Nihilus vs Lucifer again

Okay

He abuses it purely to mess with people and he's a villian so there isn't any moral restraint.

It's able to create life out of nothing, so it's obviously not noped out when it has something to do with alive things.

So

.... Oh heck Black hat doesn't have 4 KM range does he

Time to

Specify so Sephy doesn't completely curb via the ability to tank the only thing Black hat can use at that range (the Magisword)

Schnee One said:
Oh my the OP changing the range so that the character doesn't get completely curbstomped due to not being able to do squat
Fixed for you lad

Well there's the whole "snap gg"

Which is more a counterargument for death GG then anything else

"OP changing fight to make it a somewhat fair fight and not a stomp"

"B I A S"

why tho

No reason to think he's "saving his character" or whatever, he hasn't done anything to even cement the win for his character. He's just made it so a stomp isn't had. This is fine.

"Oh my the OP changing the range so that the character doesn't lose"

Whatever the case, it isn't an issue and the thread shall continue. Carry on folks, though, Jimboy, you sort of need a vote above or at least REASONING above to vote on. Even if they didn't vote BH you can have a differing opinion.

Yeah it reminds me of Yhwach vs Civ

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
If sephiroth was beaing FoP characters he kinda stomps Black Hat
ABC logic doesn't work

What do FoP characters do? Can they snap him into ice cream and is it in character to do so?

Speaking of which, isn't Sephy the typical villain sort who doesn't immediately start with "commit die"

Black Hat for one is a dude who just loves to abuse it purely for trolling purposes but not sure about Sephy

Sephiroth is the exact opposite of that. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have as big of a body count as he does in FF7

Back