• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover vs Katekyo round 2 : Yuno vs Mukuro

I think this boils down to 2 things.

1- Yuno's gullability/how adept he is at analysing and seeing his surrounding

2- How strong Yuno's Illusion resistance is.

A lot of people forget that Illusion's in KHR will have a physical affect on the person if the person experiencing it believes what he is experiencing. Thus if the person thinks they are dying in an Illusion they will actually die.

Viper Explains that illusions in KHR (No mist flames) affect all 5 senses

Viper states if you believe the illusion is real you might die

Last edited:
Yuno can sense people using the mana from the air just so you know it

He had his 5 senses unoperative and had to use mana sense

Edit: Also, Bell would be like "Yuno, are you drunk?" and help him if anything

Alright, this goes to Real Illusions then. Mukuro can create illusions which are real.

He also has his six paths hack(Imma use the wiki for this one because I can't remember what each does exactly):

1- Creates real illusions (From what I remember this isn't that strong without flames)

2- Gives him the power to copy another person's ability(as long as he's possessing them from what I can remember)

3- Summoning(He can summon wild animals to fight for him)

4- Boosts fighting capabilities(They are wrong in the wiki -- what Mukuro has around his eye is "aura" this distinction is made in the manga chapter)

5- Boosts fighting capabilities further

6- Gives the power to possess others

Edit: Also, Bell would be like "Yuno, are you drunk?" and help him if anything
I thought of a possible way of bypassing this and it's using a mix of real illusions and normal illusions(Like Mukuro does anyway) and that's to create real illusions to make Yuno think he is not in one and then kill him using a regular illusion.

Not to mention utilizing the Mist Flame to construct a fake reality around Yuno(a small space) as he does in some of his other battles.

Pretty sure Mukuro just haxes Yuno to hell and back

Following
Tbh, I found another hax that Yuno probably can't get past.

It's the fact that if Mukuro constructs illusions with his flames they would have mana signatures, which would fool Yuno (If Energy is Equalized) so this would depend on Energy Equalized or not.

Not to mention Mukuro can possess Yuno, kill himself in Yuno's body, and then go back to his own body.

Tbh, I found another hax that Yuno probably can't get past.

It's the fact that if Mukuro constructs illusions with his flames they would have mana signatures, which would fool Yuno (If Energy is Equalized) so this would depend on Energy Equalized or not.

Not to mention Mukuro can possess Yuno, kill himself in Yuno's body, and then go back to his own body.
Yuno was the only one able to resist the reincarnation spell which is literally having one soul invading your body+ has Bell inside him who would technically fight another possesor

And the mana sense would be like seeing without your eyes, Yuno would recognize what is the flame and what is a body

Yuno was the only one able to resist the reincarnation spell who is literally having one soul invading your body+ has Bell inside him who would technically fight another possesor

And the mana sense would be like seeing without your eyes, Yuno would recognize what is the flame and what is a body
I c, so no possession.

Thing is, with flames, one can make real illusions. Create organs and things like steel. They would be indistinguishable from the regular thing.

Just to be safe I'll go through it and find some scans when I get home.

I c, so no possession.

Thing is, with flames, one can make real illusions. Create organs and things like steel. They would be indistinguishable from the regular thing.

Just to be safe I'll go through it and find some scans when I get home.
Yes but he senses the mana in the air so he can distinguish things with great accuracy

Yes but he senses the mana in the air so he can distinguish things with great accuracy
Again, if Mukuro uses his Mist flames along with his illusions he's not just making the illusion of a giant lava pillar. He's making a giant lava pillar.

It's reality manipulation. Illusions stop being illusions and become real and tangible, before they were psychological and now they are physical

So from what someone else said on this website Daemon's Illusion's are easily 7+ layered(maybe 8 if I counted the scaling correctly), since Mukuro's illusions are weaker, I'd say he has at least 6-7 layered hax.

Would this change anything?

Peak Mukuro? He is 11 layers with his Vongola Gear, even he's lowest key is already at 5 layers btw.

All it will take is one heart piercing illusion or anything like that and Yuno is dead.

Peak Mukuro? He is 11 layers with his Vongola Gear, even he's lowest key is already at 5 layers btw.

All it will take is one heart piercing illusion or anything like that and Yuno is dead.
I did not know that KHR illusions would be extremely broken

But that happens if Yuno believe is real right?

Yep, they are.

Yeah, but people that had resistance (obviously not enough to resist their opponent, but still more layers than Yuno) and were aware that they were fighting against illusionists have been tricked by illusions before, it's also true that being aware of that reduces the chances of being killed but Yuno isn't aware.

Yep, they are.

Yeah, but people that had resistance (obviously not enough to resist their opponent, but still more layers than Yuno) and were aware that they were fighting against illusionists have been tricked by illusions before, it's also true that being aware of that reduces the chances of being killed but Yuno isn't aware.
So glad you're there to correct me XD.

But how his Illusions works against people who has methods of sensing persons without using normal senses?

Because everyone in Black Clover use Mana sense (unless you are Asta) and wind users like Yuno has a even more developed mana sense, plus Bell who is a Spirit and should be able to comunicate with Yuno

But how his Illusions works against people who has methods of sensing persons without using normal senses?
It works against Tsuna's Hyper Intuition -- in fact, it tricks it several times and he scales above to several people who have tricked Tsuna's HI, including Mammon(Varia Arc) and Daemon.

Because everyone in Black Clover use Mana sense (unless you are Asta) and wind users like Yuno has a even more developed mana sense, plus Bell who is a Spirit and should be able to comunicate with Yuno
It would depend on how many layers they both have of illusion resistance.

Via feats, many characters in verse have ways to do that but those only help against weaker illusionists like Genkishi at best, with Torikabuto having the most notable feat where even Tsuna's Hyper Intuition wasn't able to sense notice he was already under an illusion

What exactly stops Bell from being put under an illusion too? If she has a mind she is just as susceptible as Yuno, and again, just because he knows something isn't real that doesn't stop the illusions from affecting him, even more due to the massive gap from Mukuro's potency to Yuno's resistance.

What exactly stops Bell from being put under an illusion too?
Because that is like putting pure energy into an illusion, she is made of Mana and does not need to eat or anything and her magic is the weakness of a race of devils that despite having minds, does not have brains and are also made of Mana

Because that is like putting pure energy into an illusion, she is made of Mana and does not need to eat or anything and her magic is the weakness of a race of devils that despite having minds, does not have brains and are also made of Mana
Well, this isn't gonna help much since Mukuro can trick and possess box weapons... which are made of high-density flames.

Back