• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover vs Katekyo round 3: Raia vs Byakuran

Hmmm, Byakuran's main hax is Parallel world traveling through his lineage (I don't remember how exactly he travels). He has knowledge of these parallel worlds and can use the best aspect of them to better himself -- like high medical knowledge,

From what I understand Raia copies attacks -- can he copy box weapons? They are technically made of energy(from what I remember).

Byakuran has some attack nullification with "White Applause" by this I mean he can counter attacks with his flames' harmonization factor.

I think this is a stomp for Raia though -- I can't think of any abilities he has which would counter Raia's magical versitality.

If I come up with something I'll say it though.

A win-con here is Byakuran using his box weapon to petrify Raia using his harmonization factor.

This is OOC though

Other than that it's gonna be a fight of Raia using an attack, Byakuran nulling it with White Applause constantly.

I think the hardest Magic for Byakuran to go against are Light and Poison. The other magic is more simple to get around -- light because of its speed and poison because that would most likely kill him. The other kinds can be White-Applause but these two would be extremely hard to.

Back