• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black clover verse upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Julius get that rating? He stopped the attack by hax.

It makes no difference, he used hax in a gigantic area now, thus being level mountain.

since he can also use it to attack, it would be his tier and DC too, but you're right.

Don't bump until 12-24 hours after the last post.

There isn't anything suggesting that Licht was going to destroy the mountain, only that he was going to kill every civilian by piercing them with arrows of light.

This would be a range upgrade for Julius, however.

the range of Julius's spell is the same as his DC, since he uses Time's Hax.

Litch's amount of energy alone was the size of the mountain, he only chose to use a sword attack, he has other spells in the armory, such as explosive magic in all directions or Light Beams magic.

So even though he uses swords to only kill people, the initial amount of energy still makes him mountain level.

Liger686 said:
Read the series for better visualization, its a good one, Julius have time hax, he can turn his range area in dust. Litch can auto destroy for example, Fana will use this for destroy Witch florest but was stopped, Litch use his attack for just kill cause he wanted the Kingdom untouched. With energy enought to cover a mountain he could destroy a mountain with one of his spells.

That over the Kingdom is a sphere of Light, Litch uses spheres of Light to attack all the time, burning the area of attack.

Maybe you are confusing the sphere with a Mana ball, but mana in Black Clover is invisible.

There's no indication that he was going to use it to wipe out the Kingdom though.

You're making assumptions without actual evidence or calculations.

I'm not making assumptions, Litch often uses light spheres to attack that destroy areas equal to his AoE. What I have shown in the picture is a giant sphere of light that he modified with magic to kill the inhabitants, since he would re-abase the city and did not want to destroy it. Example, If Naruto made a Rasengan the size of a city, could not we say that his DC is City level? Since Rasengan destroys the same thing as his AoE?

Licht was indeed going to wreck the clover kingdom this is safely a City Level+ feat due to the fact that his magic power was stated to be "swelling" compared to before when he was fighting Julius. Soo if he was anywhere around towm level before this power up, once his magic power started "swelling", it's safe to say that licht was at least 2 times stronger especially judging from the fact that Julius eargently spent all the time magic he's stored up to protect ALL the citizens of the Clover Kingdom from dying

At the end of the day this was the amount of magic Power inside of licht's body, and like Muuuuh said his sheer magic Power is what gives him this feat. He had enough magic power to coat the sky with enough swords to kill every citizen in the whole kingdom

@Sum

"Killing every citizen in the Kingdom" =/= Destroying the Kingdom

You can wipe out a country with a million homing swords, but it doesn't mean those same swords will nuke the area.

Reppuzan said:
@Sum

"Killing every citizen in the Kingdom" =/= Destroying the Kingdom

You can wipe out a country with a million homing swords, but it doesn't mean those same swords will nuke the area.
Yeah you are right but it's not the swords that make him that strong it's his amount of mana itself, he used the swords for a plot reason clearly xD

None of the scans you provided show that he was going to nuke the kingdom. It's just that his magic was swelling.

You're using plot reasons to debunk this man, for plot reasons he's not going to shoot a Kamahameha at the kingdom and blow it up his goal was simply to take over the kingdom as stated earlier by Muuuuh

@Sum

Either he has the feat or he doesn't.

A significant increase in power doesn't not justify a tier jump.

He can shoot beams of light in his unsealed form, he can literally shoot that same beam unsealed and it would blow up the city, but like i stated above that was not licht's goal. Outside pf the feats there's a plot involved. Planets don't get blown up everytime dragon ball characters fight, wanna know why, because of plot reasons

@Sum

Prove it.

All I see is baseless speculation.

Prove that he could have just fired a beam that would have blown up Clover Kingdom.

Reppuzan said:
@Sum

Either he has the feat or he doesn't.

A significant increase in power doesn't not justify a tier jump.
It's not because he increased his power, even without that powerup he was going to mess over the whole kingdom and take it over

@Sum

That still doesn't justify a City level rating.

The Emperor would have stopped him if he hadn't needed to blow all of his mana and stored time into stopping Licht's atack.

Reppuzan said:
@Sum

Prove it.

All I see is baseless speculation.

Prove that he could have just fired a beam that would have blown up Clover Kingdom.
I'm not speculating though, I'm going off what i know from reading the manga that's his goal and he beat the magic king already

Reppuzan said:
@Sum

That still doesn't justify a City level rating.

The Emperor would have stopped him if he hadn't needed to blow all of his mana and stored time into stopping Licht's atack.
It's all right though you can have this one, more feats will come rolling in and you'll be forced to upgrade him soo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back