• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover to FTL+, Elven Amp to 3x, Devil Union 2x multiplier

I believe I have found a way to get Black Clover Characters to FTL+. This was through me discovering that the elven amp is at least a 3x power multiplier, and Devil Union is above a 2x multiplier on top of Asta's two-horned form.

First, we must begin with the fact that I believe I discovered the Third Eye's self-destruct power to be a 3x multiplier in power. I gauged this because Vetto is stated to be above Patry in power multiple times.

Yet, when Patry gets unsealed in the cave, Vetto needs to combine his full power with the other Third Eye Members to seal him.

Vetto surpasses this unsealed Patry once he is in self-destruct.

Since he went from needing the help of two equal mages at his side to seal Patry, to surpassing him by himself, I believe this implies that this is at least a 3x multiplier in power. As it means he has surpassed the combined power of the Third Eye, by himself.

Now, the elven amp is unquantifiably above the self-destruction spell (For now). We know this because Elf Rhya is stated to be even stronger as an elf compared to his self-destruct state.

This means that the elven amp is at least a 3x multiplier in power. This is important because Rhya is at least Light Speed, and gets a 3x amp. Rhya prepares a light spell and four other elves add their power to it in a combo spell that is launched at Mereoleona.

It is unquantifiable how much stronger and faster the spell would be, but because Rhya as an elf it would be at least 3x FTL since the elven amp is at least a 3x multiplier. Before the spell can hit Mereoleona, Asta and Zora arrive and abuse Zora's traps to save Mereoleona. Zora's traps double the speed and power of countered spells. They did this effect twice on the combo spell.

https://imgur.com/a/jF9QzeE

3 x 2 x 2= 12. Base Asta reflected an attack at 12x FTL. Now, some people interpret this scene differently. As some assume the attack is still rushing towards Zora because of his faulty array, whereas the anime shows the array has stalled the spell and Asta hits it. This means that in actuality, Asta may have only truly hit the speed of the spell after it was first doubled. Meaning, he is only 6x FTL. But, Asta in Devil Union can then be scaled to be over 12x FTL since Devil Union is at least a 2x multiplier on top of Asta's two-horned form. I will explain.

Mana zone as stated in the guidebook is a "Many times" amp in power.

https://imgur.com/a/R0u6w9w

This is vague, but a 2x multiplier can be claimed from it. Asta fights DU Nacht in the ritual room, Asta is using his two-horned form and is losing miserably over and over again. Nacht tries to push Asta further by activating Mana Zone

https://imgur.com/a/Mv8CKHP

This means DU Nacht, who was already way stronger than Asta, got a 2x multiplier in power. Yet, once Asta gained DU, he overcame Nacht and won. This means that DU would have to be at least a 2x amp on top of the two-horned form. Meaning that when Asta is in Devil Union, he is at least 12-24x FTL depending on how you interpret the Zora & Asta scene.

I believe this means: Self-Destruct power (Third Eye) is a 3x multiplier, Elven amp is a 3x multiplier (but far higher), Devil Union can be listed as a 2x multiplier (Obviously far higher but we don't know the multiplier for two-horned black form).

Now, there are ways where I believe I might be able to get certain characters to MFTL based on more guidebook multipliers (Spirit Dive). But I believe this could be a good way to upscale BC characters to FTL+, for now.

It is very clear that in Black Clover when power is increased, so does speed. Nearly every instance where mana is increased speed is as well. So I really don't get what you are trying to say here.

Google translate is fairly accurate for German to English. German friend has confirmed that it is "many times". How is nothing else solid for a multiplier? Vetto's self destruct would need to be 3x stronger to surpass the combined power of the Third Eye.

Multipliers have to be directly stated as well as being consistent across their appearances, neither the 3x or 2x multipliers follow the former at all and only Asta shouting "Quadruple it" could mean anything
Oh, so you must be fuzzy bout Black Clover then, I see. This could look pretty flimsy if you didn't know about Zora's traps. It is confirmed and stated multiple times in the manga that his traps revert spells at double the speed and power. It is the basis of his trap power. Asta says quadruple because they were reverting it twice: 2 x 2 is quadrupling.

Clearly, the multipliers don't have to be directly stated. As this wiki says that Langris got over 2x greater, despite no multiplier being directly stated. It was extrapolated from Zora's traps multiplier. This is the truth and is also used for the elven amp being a 2x multiplier by the wiki.

How do these multipliers not work? Mana zone is stated via the guidebook to be a many times multiplier and is NOT contradicted in the source material. Does this website also reject the super saiyan multipliers because they were stated in guidebooks? Many times is vague, but by definition would mean at least 2. This wiki also uses shared feats for Asta and Yuno against Zagred. Vetto is in a shared feat against unsealed Patry, with two characters that are equal to him in power. He would be 1/3 of that feat. If he surpassed this shared feat it has to mean he got 3x stronger.

Yes.

Also two wrongs do not make a right
  • Regarding direct information from the author/creator of a character: We do not use statements from them that are phrased in an uncertain, uncaring, and/or unspecific manner, such as "Could be", "Maybe", "Probably", "Possibly" etcetera. Brief or vague answers to fan-questions via social media are also generally disregarded, whereas more elaborate explanations in serious interviews are usually considered more reliable.
  • When a statement from a character, guidebook, or even word of god contradicts what occurs in the series, they won't be used. For example, if an author says that a character from his work is incapable of shattering planets, even though it has destroyed galaxies on-screen, we will always go with the latter, rather than the former. The statement need to be consistent with what has been revealed within the fictional franchise itself. Otherwise, it will be considered invalid.
  • Author statements will only be accepted when they clarify what has been shown or implied in the series itself, and will be rejected when they contradict what has been shown to the audience. Statements that technically do not contradict anything shown in the series will still be rejected if there is no evidence that they are accurate.

Okay so possibly according to the actual rules of the wiki you could be wrong. There are no contradictions to mana zone being a many times multiplier in the manga, and there is evidence that it is accurate. Mana Zone has always been portrayed to be a big amp in power. "many times" or "multiple times" is not an exact number, though by definition means at least a 2x multiplier. It is both supported and not contradictory.

I was responding to your point about DB. But then again DB is a shitshow here

Many times is an easy wank, but if it was right an at least would be in order. also the guidebook statement(I believe) is put through machine translation, which we do not accept here.

Please request a translation here.

I was responding to your point about DB. But then again DB is a shitshow here

Many times is an easy wank, but if it was right an at least would be in order. also the guidebook statement(I believe) is put through machine translation, which we do not accept here.

Please request a translation here.
I see. Always can be confusing over the internet. I will request a translation. A wank for "many times' would be something like 50x. Technically, it can fit the definition. Though 2x is certainly not wank. It is the lowest possible number for "Many times"

I see. Always can be confusing over the internet. I will request a translation. A wank for "many times' would be something like 50x. Technically, it can fit the definition. Though 2x is certainly not wank. It is the lowest possible number for "Many times"
Thank you, I will wait and see what happens on thst end

I know, which is why I called it an "easy wank" since it can be blown out of proportion easily

Eh, I don't see nothing contradicting multipliers here, they indeed get a boost, and the ''number of multiplier'' is not even ''WOAH WHAT THE ****'' like characters with 500000000000000000000x multipliers and no feats to backup
I wonder what the highest accepted multiplier on this site is lol.

I wonder what the highest accepted multiplier on this site is lol.

unknown.png

IDfeats2.png

5e23b7f3761f72d027e3e52dffe8fdc3.png

Infinite speed? I see. How amazing. Then, I’ll answer thus, ‘Infinite speed before me is nothing more than one, and I’m one hundred times faster.’ If you have infinite power, then I’ll say, ‘Even that infinity is just one, there is always another infinity beyond.’ If you go beyond that, I’ll simply say that there’s even more beyond. If you say that you’ll become infinitely stronger and stronger, I can simply make myself become infinitely stronger, but at a rate one thousand times faster than you.

unknown.png

IDfeats2.png
I'm convinced this was written by a 4th grader

5e23b7f3761f72d027e3e52dffe8fdc3.png

Infinite speed? I see. How amazing. Then, I’ll answer thus, ‘Infinite speed before me is nothing more than one, and I’m one hundred times faster.’ If you have infinite power, then I’ll say, ‘Even that infinity is just one, there is always another infinity beyond.’ If you go beyond that, I’ll simply say that there’s even more beyond. If you say that you’ll become infinitely stronger and stronger, I can simply make myself become infinitely stronger, but at a rate one thousand times faster than you.
Thanks for this enlightenment of craziness.

This is calc stacking
nah. There is no calculations being stacked together. It is using multipliers and known speed values paired with a single calculation (The Trap multipliers) . We know that light is at least baseline LS in BC. I actually don't even think there is a single calculation really being done here since the actual calculation is in the manga itself. It is only adding multipliers. This thread postulates a multiplier for the elf form, and adds the multiplier from Devil Union. Isn't calc stacking calculating how much faster Character A is than Character B, and using Character B calculation to base Character A speed from?

Why? If three characters have equal power, and do a shared feat, then later on that character surpasses said feat, it shows the power difference.
Yes that means that self destruction is at least 3x more powerful than the base, but that wouldn't mean that every instance of a self destruction would also be a 3x base thing, you need an actual multiplier for it to be true.

Why? If three characters have equal power, and do a shared feat, then later on that character surpasses said feat, it shows the power difference.
For combination attacks, similar standards to multipliers apply. It should not be assumed that a combination attack performed by multiple characters has Attack Potency equal to the sum of the participating characters Attack Potency unless there is specific evidence for it.

jh
I am just trying to follow the logic of the Black Clover page itself, it scales Licht to 2x above Asta and Yuno because he scaled above a shared feat of them.

• The middle High 6-C characters like Sealed Licht are scaled at least 2x stronger than the lowest 6-C+ characters due to casually overpowering a combined attack from Black Asta and Spirit Dive Yuno (106 Gigatons)
  • The highest 6-C+ characters like Elves' Invasion Arc Black Asta and Post-Timeskip Mimosa are scaled to 1/2 Demon Licht's Calc due to it taking the combined power of two characters to wound Zagred or fight back an explosion comparable to him (84.85 Gigatons)
This is shown in Black Clover and already assumed on the Black Clover page. There are other examples of combo spells being as strong if not stronger than the sum, like elf Klaus combo spell. Base Elf Yuno was handling them, but after their combo spell both Asta and Yuno had to transform to win. The Third Eye are working together in a combo spell called Sealing Trinity. It can easily be assumed that it was over a 3x amp because the clover knights couldn't stop it. The Third Eye were fighting the captains pretty equally, but then the 3 captains + Yami were stated to be not enough to stop unsealed Patry.

I am just trying to follow the logic of the Black Clover page itself, it scales Licht to 2x above Asta and Yuno because he scaled above a shared feat of them.

• The middle High 6-C characters like Sealed Licht are scaled at least 2x stronger than the lowest 6-C+ characters due to casually overpowering a combined attack from Black Asta and Spirit Dive Yuno (106 Gigatons)
  • The highest 6-C+ characters like Elves' Invasion Arc Black Asta and Post-Timeskip Mimosa are scaled to 1/2 Demon Licht's Calc due to it taking the combined power of two characters to wound Zagred or fight back an explosion comparable to him (84.85 Gigatons)
This is shown in Black Clover and already assumed on the Black Clover page. There are other examples of combo spells being as strong if not stronger than the sum, like elf Klaus combo spell. Base Elf Yuno was handling them, but after their combo spell both Asta and Yuno had to transform to win. The Third Eye are working together in a combo spell called Sealing Trinity. It can easily be assumed that it was over a 3x amp because the clover knights couldn't stop it. The Third Eye were fighting the captains pretty equally, but then the 3 captains + Yami were stated to be not enough to stop unsealed Patry.
The second part is fine. If that's how it is for the first part, then it should be axed.

This thread fixed that.

The OP is completely different than what's currently being allowed.

Back