• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Scaling Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator

Top-Tier
  • Characters such as Spirit Dive Yuno upscale to 6-B (8.48 Teratons) with the Elf reincarnation and other characters such as Lumiere and Zagred scale to 16.96 Teratons due to an unawakened Licht stomping both Black Asta and Spirit Dive Yuno at the same time

This is allowed?

We can double someone's potency for stomping 2 characters with equal AP?

normally we just rated as atleast >the amount
so they shouldn't be 16 they should just be at least > 8
I'm pretty sure we allow characters downscaling to 1/2 of an attack because they were 2 to block it. Here they both were at full power but couldn't even block it, is the opposite that different?

I'm pretty sure we allow characters downscaling to 1/2 of an attack because they were 2 to block it. Here they both were at full power but couldn't even block it, is the opposite that different?
Opposite's different.

When an achievement is divided by 2, it is because destruction was created at that time. It is explained on the multiplier page that this can only be used when it is explicitly shown a number of times above normal

I don't see that part anywhere on the page
  • For combination attacks, similar standards to multipliers apply. It should not be assumed that a combination attack performed by multiple characters has Attack Potency equal to the sum of the participating characters Attack Potency unless there is specific evidence for it.
can you elaborate?
No, I don't want to argue for a few weeks. I don't even know why I commented here. But basically this is a rule of the site, I commented a link with a discussion about it

So...

Either someone makes a new thread for it...

Or the rating gets axed

• For combination attacks, similar standards to multipliers apply. It should not be assumed that a combination attack performed by multiple characters has Attack Potency equal to the sum of the participating characters Attack Potency unless there is specific evidence for it.
Even discarding the AP part of it, both Asta and Yuno were left unconscious by the energy of the attack so it would still be > Asta and Yuno's Dura
No, I don't want to argue for a few weeks. I don't even know why I commented here. But basically this is a rule of the site, I commented a link with a discussion about it
Whatever

So...

Either someone makes a new thread for it...

Or the rating gets axed
A new thread for what?

I don’t think it’s just fighting two people means you’re double but that Asta and Yuno worked together to hold back one attack and failed.

Asta and Yuno where both it by the attack, meaning they each took half of the energy of the attack
For combination attacks, similar standards to multipliers apply. It should not be assumed that a combination attack performed by multiple characters has Attack Potency equal to the sum of the participating characters Attack Potency unless there is specific evidence for it.

Our standards our bad
Fighting 2 people at once and knocking 2 people out with 1 attack are two different things
Alright.

Regardless, what's being practiced isn't currently allowed.

Switch AP with dura
"It should not be assumed that a combination attack performed by multiple characters has Durability equal to the sum of the participating characters Durability unless there is specific evidence for it."

They are not combining their durability to begin with

It comes from Licht easily overpowering Asta and Yuno’s combined attacked

It’s still valid, just poorly explained

normally we just rated as atleast >the amount
so they shouldn't be 16 they should just be at least > 8
Licht actually blocked a combined attack from Asta and Yuno. That's why he scales to their combined AP, even if the justification on the profile isn't the best and should be altered to reflect this.
Everything is allowed for Wank Clover, the verse with Tier 6 AP because no staff gives a shit.
If you have nothing productive to provide, just don't comment, especially with toxic replies like this. Genuinely baffled by how many people gave a like to this.

Only proving my point by not actually providing anything meaningful and just being rude for no reason. Either contribute in a meaningful way or don't interact with the thread so you don't derail it with stuff like this, it's that simple.

I never denied your point, whether I proved it or not, I really don't care. I made a joke and you were offended by it - even if you weren't the target - and now you're mad? Just chill and debate the main point.

Please don't try to insist you were joking with a statement like that. Yes, I'm upset when you make a provocative statement like that. This is clearly an intentional attempt to provoke supporters and act like you didn't do anything wrong. Again, please stop.

As for the point, I've argued it already and am waiting on responses.

I don't need to insist, I'm the one who made the joke. It's a joke, and I'm the one who decides it. I don't even care if you were offended, I didn't mention anyone's name. You are creating totally unnecessary confusion because you cannot accept a joke, where your name has not been mentioned. Chill.

Please don't try to insist you were joking with a statement like that. Yes, I'm upset when you make a provocative statement like that. This is clearly an intentional attempt to provoke supporters and act like you didn't do anything wrong. Again, please stop.

As for the point, I've argued it already and am waiting on responses.
^

The pathetic "joke" excuse, even if it really was one, was very uncalled for and entirely unneccessary here. Either contribute meaningfully to the thread, or stay out. It's as simple as that.

^

The pathetic "joke" excuse, even if it really was one, was very uncalled for and entirely unneccessary here. Either contribute meaningfully to the thread, or stay out. It's as simple as that.
You are also not going to tell me what is a joke or not. I made the comment, everyone laughed at Discord and that was it. Nobody took it seriously. I didn’t mention names, I didn’t mention anyone in specific.

It was literally the thread's third comment, where some people gave some kudos and it was ignored, everyone focused on the thread. Just chill.

You are also not going to tell me what is a joke or not. I made the comment, everyone laughed at Discord and that was it. Nobody took it seriously. I didn’t mention names, I didn’t mention anyone in specific.
And do I look like I care? I don't care if it's a joke, isn't a joke, or whatever the remark is supposed to be, because that's missing the, you know, actual point here.

The point is that remark is derailing and uncalled for, period. Which should be basic enough to grasp for a site that has well beyond its fair share of controversy and stirred up pots, which we should be doing everything we can to avoid. Not entice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back