• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover stuff CRT

Epsilon_R

He/Him
Here we go again, reposting these abilities because the previous thread took a wrong path:

Langris:

Invulnerability via Forcefield Creation (A forcefield is instantly created around Langris, erasing anyone that gets close to him or any incoming attacks. The only way to harm him is by Cancelling his forcefield)

Pretty Much Anyone with Mana Zone:

Precognition: (how Mana Zone works)

Pretty Much Anyone with a huge amount of Mana:

Gravity Manipulation (Showed here)

Anyone with a little control of Mana:

Statistics Amplification (Everyone can use Reinforcement Magic as long as they can control their Mana)

Resistance to Sleep Manipulation (with Mana Ski)

I have mostly made the CRT because DMUA told me to make for Noelle's 8-B feat (and obviously the Low 6-B calc). I also recalced Karna's 7-C feat using the Castle's size feat but the calc isn't accepted yet.

Edit: Karna's Feat was accepted which means every 7-C/High 7-C/Low 7-B will become 7-B

Dunno why Noelle wouldn't just scale to everyone else AP wise, since she is indeed capable of outputting the same level of power, just uncontrollably, but eh

Karna's feat should also be fine along with the Low 6-B calc.

... wait

if the sides have different lengths as opposed to being cylindrical

why are you not just calculating as an Ellipsoid

It's pretty easy, just (4/3) times pi times abc, with the letters being each side

so 4/3 times pi times 397.1497828353 times 327.31875 times 327.31875 is 178231600.35 cubic meters, 1.782316e+14 centimeters

wait, hang on, diameter, not radius, for ellipsoids

either way you get the idea so I'll let you do it

... okay upon looking again it was radius and I greatly apologize

You mean the most powerful feat in the verse, which is just a recalc from a 6-C feat already well beyond everything else, is an outlier

DMUA said:
You mean the most powerful feat in the verse, which is just a recalc from a 6-C feat already well beyond everything else, is an outlier
Yes, as the 6-C feat should have also been considered an outlier as well.

yeah gonna have to say that's dumb, even the wizard king, a dude treated as an absolute legend, is reeling from the spell being cast

Now, it scaling to everyone else via some weird string of things, I'm not too sure of, but it doesn't really contradict the scale of power, it's an escalation.

Yami used the back of his blade to knock him out so idk. Langris was k.o but snapped out because of his rage

DMUA said:
yeah gonna have to say that's dumb, even the wizard king, a dude treated as an absolute legend, is reeling from the spell being cast

Now, it scaling to everyone else via some weird string of things, I'm not too sure of, but it doesn't really contradict the scale of power, it's an escalation.
If the wizard king doesnt have any feats on that level, then his hype is irrelevant. The feat will sxale to everyone who is currently 6-C, then a multiplier is added to make the calc 6-B, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Also should be noted that the feat was preformed by a top tier of the verse. The only people who scale to it are so are either other top tiers, or people with amps/power ups (Elf Possessed guys, Black Asta, Possessed Spirit Dive Yuno, etc).

If it was done by some random character or harmed by a base Asta/Yuno, I would agree with outlier. But that's not the case here.

If the wizard king doesnt have any feats on that level, then his hype is irrelevant. The feat will sxale to everyone who is currently 6-C, then a multiplier is added to make the calc 6-B, which os absolutely ridiculous.

The wizard King litteraly was on par with Licht...

I think the calcs are getting mixed around here

The Clover Kingdom destruction 7-B calc is only scaling to mid tiers.

The destruction of the country the Clover Kingdom is in, the 6-B, is scaling to top tiers like the Demon, First Wizard King, Prime Licht, Word Devil, etc.

First it's from 7-B to Baseline Low 6-B.

Second, the feat was done by one of the strongest characters in the series so far.

Third, does the gap jump really matter when BC character scales to only 3 tiers?: 9-B+ (made by a fodder in ch 2) 7-B (Done very quickly in the series and which most of the cast scales higher than that) and this one (for the characters capable of harming Licht). Because going by this, let's erase the 7-B feat too because the jump between 9-B+ and 7-B is bigger than 7-B to baseline Low 6-B

It would also scale to asta and yuno, fana, ril and many more. I coild go on and on with all the characters that would scale to this feat.

Epsilon R said:
First it's from 7-B to Baseline Low 6-B.

Second, the feat was done by one of the strongest characters in the series so far.

Third, does the gap jump really matter when BC character scales to only 3 tiers?: 9-B+ (made by a fodder in ch 2) 7-B (Done very quickly in the series and which most of the cast scales higher than that) and this one (for the characters capable of harming Licht). Because going by this, let's erase the 7-B feat too because the jump between 9-B+ and 7-B is bigger than 7-B to baseline Low 6-B
That is kind of a problem, there should be more consistency with the feats shoun in tje series. Someone should look back and find some more feats to scale from.

Because they have shown to scale to both trivialize 7-B characters and keep up or even defeating Low 6-B characters? What the matter here?

And Asta and Yuno scaling makes sense since Asta got a power up while Yuno was boosted

Epsilon R said:
Because they have shown to scale to both trivialize 7-B characters and keep up or even defeating Low 6-B characters? What the matter here?
Because its a huge jump to do without any supporting feats to back it up

A lot of those characters either had amps or power ups when they performed a feat that allowed them to scale.

Asta was in an improved Black mode, or was using Black Divider when fighting the top tiers. His base would not scale.

Yuno has awakened his elf powers and improved his Spirit Dive. His base would not scale.

Fana and Ril were reincarnated into their elf bodies and given their original power. They're previous bodies would not scale.

Of course some scaling needs to be worked out, but it shows how a lot of the scaling was done by people with power ups/amps, not their normal power.

Back