• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover stuff CRT

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Their base scale to the Low 6-B, while the other forms become 6-B.
Check again, in the current version, the base is Low 7-B, not 6-C or high 6-C. Why would base asta scale to Low 6-B if we didn't scale him for the 6-C? Besides, Asta has never shown to be able to harm 6-C's while in base form

Wouldn't their base scale to the 7-B feat? That's how it is now, Asta's/Yuno's base scales to the Clover Kingdom destruction feat, and scale to the country busting fear with amps/power up modes.

@Wrath here:

"At least High 7-C, possibly Low 7-B in base. 6-C with Black Asta (Transformation). High 6-C with Black Divider (Weapon)"

Epsilon R said:
@Wrath here:

"At least High 7-C, possibly Low 7-B in base. 6-C with Black Asta (Transformation). High 6-C with Black Divider (Weapon)"
It would just be 7-B now with the other feat accepted.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Wouldn't their base scale to the 7-B feat? That's how it is now, Asta's/Yuno's base scales to the Clover Kingdom destruction feat, and scale to the country busting fear with amps/power up modes.
I made a mistake, I meant, base shouldn't scale to Low 6-B

@Wrath Yeah it should. I just used the current scaling

His profile would read like this now?:

7-B in Base, 6-B with Black Asta, higher with Black Divider (can't remember the boost amount)

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Where's the boost from Low 6B to 6B coming from?
Licht's Strongest spell, which combined the power of Him, Raia, Fana, Vetto, Patry, Rill, Kaiser, Yuno and Ronne (Also Charla and Baval but it depends if they actually scale to the feat)

The abilities. We agreed Langris shouldn't have Invulnerability but should still get forcefield creation

I still believe its an outlier.

So a feat performed by someone who's massively above a bunch of 7-Bs, and who has no anti-feats himself, is an outlier?

Also since there are two different versions of this calc, I'm pretty sure a calc group discussion thread should be made to determine which is more accurate.

My version is just the picture with better resolution. And my result for the Kingdom size is consistent with characters' statements of the Kingdom being at least 100 miles in Radius

And just because a lot of characters scales to it doesn't mean it's an outlier

As aforementioned, it only scales to those characters when they have amps. Or have shown/stated to have gotten stronger. Or have fought the character in question.

Of course it wouldn't scale to mid-tiers like Magna, Vanessa, Human Fana, etc.

Basically everyone who is currently 6-C should be Low 6-B since this is the same feat

We need to discuss licht's multiplier. Is it even accepted? I remember it before but I don't remember a thread on it.

Okay after reading it everything makes sense.

If their is a 6B feat it doesn't scale to no one at all except for the Black Divider and Licht using the Combination Spell.

Even then I think the 6B feat may still not scale to anyone at all but Licht

Well for the same reason as Yami not scaling to Word Devil that everyone keeps bringing up.

The heart is one of the weakest parts of the body like the tail.

But the heart did rank the destruction of its body. Black Divider cleaved through it with ease. Actually now that I think about it BD most likely negated the magic and lowered its durability

AstralKing7 said:
Well for the same reason as Yami not scaling to Word Devil that everyone keeps bringing up.

The heart is one of the weakest parts of the body like the tail.

But the heart did rank the destruction of its body. Black Divider cleaved through it with ease. Actually now that I think about it BD most likely negated the magic and lowered its durability
The weakest part of the body when the same part was intact after Licht's Strongest spell?

And I don't understand the last part. We don't have any evidence that he negated the magic or lowered durability (I don't even know what magic you're talking about)

AstralKing7 said:
So actually the 6B value might not scale to anyone but Word Devils heart
So now Licht's Strongest spell doesn't scale to 6-B but devil's heart does? What?

Back