• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

Is this discussion thread dead or alive or in middle do you guys talk here before making the crts or you plan on discord
We have a massive discord chat where we talk about how we'll make Asta outer after he fights Ichigo in the next cour of bleach. Don't tell anyone outside this thread. It's supposed to be a secret.

IMG_6478.jpg

That chapter made me cry. All the old tricks and moves from the good ol days being used to fight Lucius.

This chapter has finally pushed me to make a small crt ive been planning on making but just never got around to it. Ill post it when the chapter comes out.
i made a crt in relation to the new exploit, the crt reopens in 3 days so if you want to take a look here it is

There is no way you made this without the chapter officially coming out.

Also the black bulls already have Anti Magic accepted.

And when the chapter comes out youll realize that Luck and Magna do not scale to Lucius because they are using an improved version of Soul Chain Death Match so expect most, if not all, of the CRT to be rejected

I recommend having patience next time and talking out your ideas here or on our discord. Im also on Broku's server so just tag me there to review your ideas.

Add a spoiler tag you baffoon

That might be true yeah... hence why i said not all of his crt would be rejected... but Ill wait for the chapter to come out for a closer look.

Also the black bulls already have Anti Magic accepted.

And when the chapter comes out youll realize that Luck and Magna do not scale to Lucius because they are using an improved version of Soul Chain Death Match so expect most, if not all, of the CRT to be rejected

I recommend having patience next time and talking out your ideas here or on our discord. Im also on Broku's server so just tag me there to review your ideas.
What are those little red things?

First of all, I didn't think that waiting for the official release was mandatory. I won't forget in the future.
Also, the fact that anti-magic was accepted for the black bull is good, but it's not what I'm trying to update, so why tell me this ?
And as for the soul chain, etc... I'd be very open to debate because believe me, I've self-debunked myself so that I can better rebunk myself to apply this upgrade on D-Day, where we'll meet again.
And I'm not your discord and flemme to look for you on the broku server on this randez you the intrinsic day. 🤙

First of all, I didn't think that waiting for the official release was mandatory. I won't forget in the future.

okay
Also, the fact that anti-magic was accepted for the black bull is good, but it's not what I'm trying to update, so why tell me this ?

mhmm.. cuz you proposed speed and power with AM which is already a given but okay... thats cool.. not a crime for you to be specific anyways.

And as for the soul chain, etc... I'd be very open to debate because believe me, I've self-debunked myself so that I can better rebunk myself to apply this upgrade on D-Day, where we'll meet again.

womp womp... that day gonna be an interesting day

And I'm not your discord and flemme to look for you on the broku server on this randez you the intrinsic day. 🤙
kk

Also this first set of fan translations from had a hella errors, cant wait to see the officials to clear up the confusion, or possibly other scanlations

They low-key butchered the explanation of anti-magic sharing. After talking with one of the former translators that no longer works with them, which explains how there were quite a few errors. Regardless, I spoke with said former translator and discovered the scanlations changed one of the key terms that the raws specifically used. In the raws the term used was 絡み合う; to intertwine; to become entangled; to get tangled (together)not "combine" and this is a real world phenomenon. When energies or particles are interwined/entangled they behave the same without actually touching so that's how the BBs magic isn't being erased. That's literally how entanglement works, so there ya go basically anti-magic sharing works like quantam entanglement, which is pretty dope.

Last edited:
Back