• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

layering doesn't work like that with measurable powers
In the case of BC it should work, since we have claims that more magical power is increasing the potency of skills, and there is plenty of evidence too , For example, Megicula has her curses suppressed by Charlote while she is 2/3, but when she reaches 3/3 Charlote's spell is ineffective. , or when Dante was increasing his demonic percentage and as a consequence the pressure of his gravity increased

Yeah BC has a special case when it comes to that. Haxes and abilities typically either layer themselves or just straight up become a new level such as affecting concepts or laws. All this happens after just a significant boost in magic/devil power or if their magic power gets turned to devil power which is a power beyond anything the typical magic power can do.

Last edited:
I see Asta has Low 5-B key, can i put him against this character?
Although Asta has the AP advantage, I don't think he resists all of Anos' haxes. Just looking at Anos' profile, he appears too haxed, with immortality, high godly generation, and resistance to power nullification. Unless BC characters undergo a Conceptual Manipulation CRT, I doubt they can even have a fair fight.

Although Asta has the AP advantage, I don't think he resists all of Anos' haxes. Just looking at Anos' profile, he appears too haxed, with immortality, high godly generation, and resistance to power nullification. Unless BC characters undergo a Conceptual Manipulation CRT, I doubt they can even have a fair fight.
Kek. I was asking in a joke manner lmao, but anyway, thanks for the honest response.

Sorry did you just say Anos?

Dereck what the ****?

Dereck what the ****?
:worried~1:
:rosita:

Isn't a fair match?

If they lost to a fodder aura like Soul Crush in Bleach, maybe they aren't as tough as people claimed them to be? Or at least in the soul part. And when I mention Soul Crush, I'm not necessarily referring to Bleach. I'm sure the same applies to the other dude

If they lost to a fodder aura like Soul Crush in Bleach,
Fodder Aura😂
maybe they aren't as tough as people claimed them to be? Or at least in the soul part. And when I mention Soul Crush, I'm not necessarily referring to Bleach. I'm sure the same applies to the other dude
Despite things like Concepts, 1-A haxs couldn't prevent Soul Crush. Even with Fate Souls at higher D, the character still lost

Only servants have high-dimensional souls? The guy who was in favor of Shiki said that her soul is HD.
As far as I remember, all souls in the Nasuverse are HD. They all come from the Root, and using the Third Magic to allow your soul to be separate from the body gives you limitless power or something like that.

Back