• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT: NACHT FAUST

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Nacht is a shadow mage. He can summon arms from shadows for anything hands can do. He works with devils and performs his duties as a magic knight.

In a tournament I picked Nacht, so over the course of debating I discovered a few things that needed to be done on his page. I want matches on his page and I don’t want anything to invalidate them.

MAGIC BOOST

Nacht is capable of using devil power in base. This is evident in the fact that he has wegs/horns, red pupils and black markings.

We know that Devil Hosts with these showings boost their power with devil power. Nacht isn't an exception.

So i propose that Nacht needs this to be included in the P&A section under Statistic Amplification and/or “higher with devil power” needs to be added to the appropriate stats right before his Devil Union key.

LIFTING STRENGTH

Nacht in base is capable of holding down Naalith for a moment long enough for Asta to close the distance between them and deliver a killing blow. He is able to do so while heavily injured too.

I propose Nacht should downscale from their Class T feat.

At Most Class T with Devil Power (Held down Naalith for a moment long enough for Asta to deliver a killing blow)

Last edited:
MAGIC BOOST

Nacht is capable of using devil power in base. This is evident in the fact that he has wegs/horns and red pupils and black markings.

So it needs to be included in the P&A section and/or “higher with devil power” needs to be added to the appropriate stats on Nacht’s page except for one…
Not sure about this, it's never actually indicated that showing the Weg actually gives him a power boost.
LIFTING STRENGTH

Nacht in base is capable of holding down Naalith for a moment long enough for Asta to close the distance between them and deliver a killing blow. He is able to do so while heavily injured too.

I propose Nacht should downscale from their Class T feat.
Yes

Idk, I can’t say I agree with you because it would make sense for him to use it against a supreme devil as a boost of power. Since it’s basically all the power he had left after all his DU form got negged.

And given all the showings of other devil hosts gaining horns, markings and devil eyes to signify devil power boost. I can’t see why Nacht is any different.

Idk, I can’t say I agree with you because it would make sense for him to use it against a supreme devil as a boost of power. Since it’s basically all the power he had left after all his DU form got negged.

And given all the showings of other devil hosts gaining horns, markings and devil eyes to signify devil power boost. I can’t see why Nacht is any different.
Meh, I was thinking more about the Dark Triad's base forms and how they can sometimes get devil-like features yet not an actual boost in power, more so just signifying they're using their devils' magic

Tbf, the Dark Triad in base only show some markings (or an eye patch in Vanica’s case) but no weg. I think for Devil Power used to the fullest extent you definitely need the horns. If anything, those horns are the most notable feature and it’s found on literally anyone with clear usage of devil power. Like the Dark Disciples, Morris, Asta, Nacht and even the Dark Triad.

Back