• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there is no justification for why he is specifically using the speed of light at this moment, and there are contradictions. And as I am saying in other comments, he can use magic without the need for spells
You still haven't answered my question though, what's the point of using Magic other the light movement spell here?

You admitted he was using magic, right? If you're still saying it's not the movement spell despite how blatant it is, then prove that this is a magic other than the light movement spell
He used magic, but he didn't use a spell.
And what's the point of Patry doing that?
Magic and spells are different things that complement each other. A person can use magic without spells, it is a logical reasoning. I literally showed you an example where a character is able to use magic in many ways without using spells. You are not explaining anything
That's still doesn't change anything to what I said. How does this disprove Patry using Light Magic here?
In this case it seems to be only at the beginning of the movement, because afterwards there is no light
Wrong. The "afterwards" you are talking about is when he stopped using it.
No aura in scan
Raia is literally glowing, we can even see Yami's robe being illuminated
In this case the aura of light is natural, even when they are doing nothing the aura of light exists. This is irrelevant
Seriously? The first panel took place way before he gained that glowing Aura, so you're wrong. As for the second one, we literally see a large trail of light behind Raia when he moves with the movement spell, the same Patry has in the calc.

Apparently the main basis in all profiles are onomatopoeia

An extremely solid base
Extremely solid base amirite?

That's exactly those same onomatopoeias that helped the OP to prove that Patry was only moving at lightspeed with a movement spell and nothing else in a previous crt

Honestly, I don't understand anything here

First was about mathematical issues

then it was contextual issues in the Yami vs. Lixht fight

And third was about 2 other calculations

This should definitely be closed to start another thread

But first, I will mention why the calculation of Rades is totally wrong.
In fact Patry could be moving at the speed of light there, but, this is strange for two reasons:
  1. It takes too long
  2. When Lumiere uses the light magic spell to move at such a speed, he arrives at the realm on the same panel.
But this is not the main thing, but that the distance found in the calculation is completely wrong, this is when Patry left and if we calculate this, it would give a MUCH BIGGER result than found in the calculation, with the panel on which he calculated, Patry it was even more distant.

Just stating one of the possibilities why he being bs to BC. But whatever, j just hate how he's so obvious being bs to the verse. (i just saw something no wonder lol)

Just stating one of the possibilities why he being bs to BC. But whatever, j just hate how he's so obvious being bs to the verse.
He did not say that... While he did say he is bias what he has shown and done isn't fully bs this could be said to the other's as well

@Worthless, I am not in favor of a downgrade because I don't like the verse, I literally tried to create an upgrade to High 6-B. Simply changed my mind about the power of verse

And yes, BC 7-A (Actually High 7-A). If the quote about "300 kilometers" is what I am imagining I will try to downgrade the verse. Why? Because I think it is wrong

Last edited:
No, currently we use a sentence from the databook. What is wrong, I even test this logic in another verse to see the result.

No. We're scaling from a guidebook statement for Salamander that goes something this "A swipe of its talons can dry up a sea."

Source: Volume 16.5
As far as I know, this is a catchphrase and it seems very hyperbole, could you provide me with the scan with the translation?

d0MPKZXl_1.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to get the translation...

EDIT2: "flames burns the sea"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back