• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I intend to do a massive overhaul on the BC, since in my opinion, there are SEVERAL things that are totally wrong and completely contradict the manga's own scale.

First, I want to approach this calculation and ask myself how it was accepted (Yes, nobody knows).​

Feat 1
  • The author, considering that Patri changed his trajectory while he was moving at the speed of light, but, when you look at the pixel scale, you realizes that this doesn't make any sense at all and is (I'm sorry to be rigid) ridiculous.
  • As we see in the image, a black '' line '' separating them, which shows that in one frame it is a movement and in another frame, a different one, that is, the calculation is completely wrong by the assumption that it changed its trajectory based on this scan.

Feat 2
  • The second calculation uses the same method that was used here (for me even included) to determine the minimum distance that the beam traveled, but, exactly as in the other calculation, it was pointed out that the pixel scale is flawed because it is not consistent, so you can always end up inflating trying to get distances using this method (I don't have the topic in that this has been discussed, if anyone has, I would be grateful.)

But this is it, both calculations are wrong and the FTL reactions must be removed from Patry's profile (and others if you have)

curious, do you have statements they cant go light speed on hand?
Here Yami mentions that he can't hit Patry because he always deviates at the speed of light.
We also have Patry's quote that the Divine Ray was a speed that Yami could not avoid (which is said to be the speed of light), there is also the fact that Patri himself cannot avoid his Divine Ray.

Here Yami mentions that he can't hit Patry because he always deviates at the speed of light.
I don't even know why it matters since Yami doesn't have FTL combat speed in this key.
We also have Patry's quote that the Divine Ray was a speed that Yami could not avoid (which is said to be the speed of light), there is also the fact that Patri himself cannot avoid his Divine Ray.
Again, Yami is Relativistic so I don't see what needs to be changed. Also this statement is unreliable, there's several instances in the series where a character says "You won't dodge this" or "You can't keep up with this speed", yet they do all the time. Nothing proves it would be different here but again it doesn't matter since Yami doesn't have FTL travel speed in this key anyway.

I am not knowledgeable about black clover, but looking at the statements given about the speed of light I feel that the characters are definitely not ftl. I don't know what the author sees the speed of the characters, but I think he certainly doesn't see faster than the speed of light

Again, Yami is Relativistic so I don't see what needs to be changed. Also this statement is unreliable, there's several instances in the series where a character says "You won't dodge this" or "You can't keep up with this speed", yet they do all the time. Nothing proves it would be different here but again it doesn't matter since Yami doesn't have FTL travel speed in this key anyway.
Gauche, the guy who said he couldn't see light moving cause it was too fast, has FTL reactions...

The point is that this quote from Patry is consistent with Yami citing that he couldn't get it right because he swerved at the speed of light.

Gauche, the guy who said he couldn't see light moving cause it was too fast, has FTL reactions...
Couldn't see the attack doesn't necessarily he couldn't react to it though, especially when light magic is known to blind people.

How would he be able to reflect it or even stated that it's lightspeed if he couldn't react to it to begin with?

Couldn't see the attack doesn't necessarily he couldn't react to it though, especially when light magic is known to blind people.

How would he be able to reflect it or even stated that it's lightspeed if he couldn't react to it to begin with?
Common sense, it's light magic.

"As we see in the image, a black '' line '' separating them, which shows that in one frame it is a movement and in another frame, a different one, that is, the calculation is completely wrong by the assumption that it changed its trajectory based on this scan."

Uh no? That's not 2 frames separated by a black line, that black line is just Yami's Lightless slash

That still doesn't mean much, he wasn't even ready to fight when they came and was already exhausted from his fight with Patry.
Not being ready is not an excuse for not being able to react. Even if he is not ready or something unexpected happens, he should be able to respond reflexively, if ftl.

Hmm, I was in doubt now, but it doesn’t seem like much because of the position of his grimoire, but, even if it was in fact, the calculation has problems, Patri wouldn’t need to change his trajectory, he could just move that distance with the Magic.

Hmm, I was in doubt now, but it doesn’t seem like much because of the position of his grimoire, but, even if it was in fact, the calculation has problems, Patri wouldn’t need to change his trajectory, he could just move that distance with the Magic.
I don't get it.
Do you mean like he choses his destination before moving? If so, that's headcannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back