• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is the canon, but the anime doesn't contradict the scene, it just shows it in a better way.
It does
That's's obvious. Show me a difference and a reason not to use anime. The site usually use the scenes that occur in anime to be able to have a good perspective, why won't we use them again here?
The very fact that we don't see Raia using light magic to avoid his attack, which he did in the manga, makes this scene unreliable
The "Flash" is clearly the noise of Yami's katana. It doesn't even make sense to use this onomatopoeia on a jumping character.
No, that's the sound of light magic if you actually pay attention at all the other instances

Here for example

The "Flash" is clearly the noise of Yami's katana. It doesn't even make sense to use this onomatopoeia on a jumping character.
Based on what is this the noise of Yami's katana? It's more consistent with the manga for it to be the lightspeed movement when the sfx for Yami's katana is always something like "snik," as shown here.

What? He moved in diagonal in light magic, not moving backwards using light magic then to the side with his normal speed
No, it is evident in the scene that Raia moves in a straight line with the light magic, when the attack hits him, he is completely open in the air and was no longer using the light magic.

No, it is evident in the scene that Raia moves in a straight line with the light magic, when the attack hits him, he is completely open in the air and was no longer using the light magic.
A diagonal is a straight line, you know that right...?

I know that, but I talk about Ray's movement, note that in his lines of movement, he is moving his arm and head to the side trying not to hit Yami's attack, he was no longer using the magic of light.

I know that, but I talk about Ray's movement, note that in his lines of movement, he is moving his arm and head to the side trying not to hit Yami's attack, he was no longer using the magic of light.
Just because he moves his arm doesn't mean he's not using light magic. Example

No, his example doesn't work because Patry is going in one direction with his whole body, in the case of Raia, he's moving his head and arm to try to avoid this, with the magic of light, the whole body moves together.

He is using light magic while movings his hands to attack, that's not much different than using light magic and moving his feet to jump and dodge

top 10 arguments
The very fact that we don't see Raia using light magic to avoid his attack, which he did in the manga, makes this scene unreliable
Based on what? For now you have not shown anything useful
No, that's the sound of light magic if you actually pay attention at all the other instances

Here for example
Mh
3.jpg

And again, the anime shows that Raia did not use the ability to dodge

No, again, it is totally different, in the case of Patri, he is moving his entire body over there going to Yami, Raia is moving his head and arm to try to get out of reach, his other members are not moving equally.

3.jpg

And again, the anime shows that Raia did not use the ability to dodge
Notice how there are two sound effects, and they happen to be color coded for each person. Yami's "skash" and Patry's "flash." That example doesn't prove your point.

Also, the anime is a secondary canon, so why take that over the primary canon that is the manga?

He was trying to show that his Light Magic had a different sfx, but that was Yami's attack. The "flash" was for Patry, which I pointed out.

Notice how there are two sound effects, and they happen to be color coded for each person. Yami's "skash" and Patry's "flash." That example doesn't prove your point.
17.jpg

"Skashh"
Again
Also, the anime is a secondary canon, so why take that over the primary canon that is the manga?
Because there is still no proof that the character used a movement at the speed of light, only an onomatopoeia that can easily be used with Yami's katana. The only reason so far not to use the anime is "Oh, the anime production sucks".

So prepare a revision for a lot of site calculations
if they commit these errors that's not my fault, if Anime was main canon, Saitama would be 5-B, the fact that the Manga is the main canon (most of times) make it the most reliable source, anime is just adaptation

The thread has already been totally distorted, since that was not the main thing, I will do a topic later, a member of the team agreed with the topic, I will wait a little longer.

No, the first calculation cannot be used, simply because you use the pixels in the calculation to find the distance that Patry moved to avoid Yami's attack with the light magic.

Aren't they irrelevant, now you need to have FTL travel speed to avoid a 3 meter diameter SOL attack? How long will you try to distort the thing?

Anyway, we have quotes and deeds of Yami failing to react to the speed of light and making it clear that it is something above him.

No, the first calculation cannot be used, simply because you use the pixels in the calculation to find the distance that Patry moved to avoid Yami's attack with the light magic.
So, what? There's nothing wrong with this.
Aren't they irrelevant, now you need to have FTL travel speed to avoid a 3 meter diameter SOL attack? How long will you try to distort the thing?
1- It was way more than 3 meters
2- That statement is barely reliable
Anyway, we have quotes and deeds of Yami failing to react to the speed of light and making it clear that it is something above him.
We have no quotes of Yami not being able to react to SoL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back