• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion thread

Yeah but he just reflects his opponent's attack twice as strong.

So he could even reflect Goku's Kamehameha

So..Varies.?

I just realized Black Clover got some great hax, 3 power null users (and one of them is reality warper), 3 spatial manip users (likely 4, idk if Finral somehow counts), 1 Fate manip user, 1 Blood manip user, 2 attack reflection users, time and age manipulator, power mimicry user, 3/4 characters are FTL... Dayum

BTW. I think every character that became elf (Luck Rill) should get rage power

Reincarnated elves have a weird state where they are filled with Rage (when they have that weird smile) and their strength increases

I honestly like to see Black Clover growth on this wiki. It's really fun to make those revisions etc. and see other people appreciate this anime and manga.

Im sorry to say, but that's not gonna get accepted if there is only a single mountain busting statement if there's no on panel feat. The highest accepted feat in the verse is nearly 100x below baseline mountain level, and it was done by characters that did the feat with effort and are comparable to the character's with the mountain busting statement which would slightly contradict the statement. And not every mountain busting feat doesn't always end up being mountain level (as stupid as that sounds...).

Im not trying to prevent you guy's from trying to upgrade Black Clover, just giving a fair warning that there is not enough to warrant an upgrade of that magnitude.

Fun fact: While fighting Asta, Ladros did destroyed a mountain but the animation was so bad that it will be impossible to calc it

SPOILER WARNING FOR LATEST CHAPTER

Looks like those no good nobles are stirring up trouble againƒæÇ You'd think they'd be a lot nicer to the guy who aided in the feat of killing a reality warping devil from another world and has connects with the Magic Emperor, but what do I know?

To be fair, since they killed the devil and none of the nobles (at least, none of the nobles that are on good terms with Asta) were there in the fight with the devil, they have no idea how strong it was or what it could have done to the world.

Asta looks so bad assƒöуöуöуöÑ

I feel liek the writing just got so much freaking better with an AOT vibe as well!!

Still, kind of shitty seeing all these stuck ups treat Asta and Marie so terribly right after everything they've been through just to protect the Clover Kingdom

My next guess is that this arc is gonna be Asta vs Clover Kingdom Elites or Asta runs from the Kingdom to go explore the other countries in order to learn more about the nature of his grimoire.

Back