• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion thread

Can't wait for Asta to learn Armament and Observation Chi, he might even awaken Conquerors Chi in the timeskip ovo.

epsilon this ark needs a time skip no lie.. that would be sick.. theres 3 more kingdowns.. explore 1 then time skip and do the last two

Can't wait to see the Land of the Rising Son. That's one of the most important ones for Asta and Yami. Asta really needs to go there to get stronger

Also I feel like other countries have Magic Emperors. Maybe Asta in the end will become one in another country for reasons like their country needing someone like Asta more than Clover kingdom

It'd be funny if, even if the magic emperors are all different personality wise, the one thing they all have in common is that they're all major nerds for learning about magic.

What type of magic do you think they'll have? For me:

Spade Emperor will have space magic

Heart Emperor Will have Soul magic

Naw Jujutsu Kaisen is definitely one of the hottest consistent SJ mangas out rn. Every chapter people have been loving it. Out of all the current new generation mangas JJK is the only one to give me HST vibes besides BC when it got into the Witch Forest arc

Is JJK from WSJ?

Also I heard someone said that BC will take a break after ep 102. That might be rumours tho

Oh nvm than but she needs a link to her profile on the Black Clover Verse like everyone else.

Lets just say that mana is like chakra, where in a magic world its used to cast spells. And Ki is a natural body energy where u concentrate all your 5 senses to detect the motion in your surroundings.

You could show them the episode when Yami explains Ki.

Ki seems to be more suited for physical combat type characters like Yami and Asta - it was hinted that Vett could use it as well. There is a always the possibility other characters being able to use it, but there is a higher chance of them being able to learn how to sense mana instead. The ability is still a bit of a mystery cause we don't fully understand how it works, but I can see more characters being able to use it later on in the series.

Ki is what it's called in Yami's homeland,I think Clover has it, but they call it something else. Since Yami is the only Ki master we currently know, I'm gonna say Rakk since his mana sensory is strong and Magna so he can utilize his baseball bat. I also have a feeling Jack is a master of Clover's Ki. I think Ki is made so the melee fighters don't always have a disadvantage against ranged magic knights. I don't know if it'll be relevant later on. Asta's insane strength is the only reason he can swing his swords freely, he only relied on his instincts, Ki is more of a defensive technique I think, he still doesn't have much skill or experience as a swordsman so there is a lot for Yami to teach

Spoilers:

Nothing much happened, except now everyone knows that Asta will be judged, even the Black Bulls. And you know what happens when you mess with a Black Bull?

Black Clover Black Bulls Saves Asta

Also Yami considers Nero as a Black Bull.

Back