• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion thread

Zezu1995 said:
so theres possibly 2-3 more arcs left.. if we assume their gonna do each kingdom as its own arc

The writer likes to do arcs that are about other characters too tho. Like guys let's bro forget about the important Land of the Rising Son. Chi is very important

Oof probably Julius lol. If he fights someone who can use hax that kill them both he still will come back to life later. And he can one shot the devil.

....damn Julius can one shot everyone ƒÆǃÆǃÆǃÆǃñúƒñú no wonder why plot wrote him off that last arc. He would have Solo Kinged everyone

I'm making a speed scaling chain. This is how it's looking so far:

• =:Equal to ___
  • >=: superior or equal to ___
  • >: faster than ___
  • 》: Blitzed ___
Elf Luck>SD Yuno=Black Asta>Fire Spirit LadrosSea Temple Asta=Luck=Third Eye>=PatryPre-Ki Asta>Gauche=SoL

Btw don't mind if I erase this from Julius profile?

Weaknesses: If Sorcerers are deprived of their grimoires they'll be unable to use magic as freely as the normally do.

>Good luck to take a floating city sized book

I really like how Raia has had several different name variations used in translations: Liar, Rhya, Ria, Riah.

At one point I was just started referent to him as "Magic Kakashi" cause I could figure out his name.

Back