• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion thread

All the other series have one why not this one, I for one find series like this extremely exciting to talk about. Stuff to stir the pot; Are Yuno & Asta really the two children of Licht & Tetia?

Yeah, Black Clover verse is interesting. A lot of nice characters but I just can't support Asta. Idk why but I just can't and I have seen/read a lot of anime/manga with annoying characters. I don't know how to truly explain it but I just don't like him. No war/hate/flame for my opinion.

Everyone is entitled to like any characters they like. It the same with me, though it mostly because I watch the anime. I just merely tolerate Asta at this point.

Asta is a pretty cool character. He's simple, but simple =/= bad. The anime kinda messed him up due to his voice. Try reading the manga. he's not really annoying tbh. I can link a video explaining Asta's character.

That be very much appreciated Dragonmasterxyz, thanks. The main reason for my annoyance with Asta mainly stem from his voice, how he just screech every line he have.

And you're right, simple does not equal bad. If that was the case, I would hate Luffy from One Piece, but he's my 10th favorite shonen character.

I have started the manga with the Shueisha App and I've seen like 8 episodes before. It's not unbearable as many people says (except for anime Asta and his goddamn annonying voice).

It's weird though, like I feel like this is final arc material, but he's also setting up a lot of world building, what with the introduction of dwarves, hybrids, demons and whatnot.

This arc is reaching critical hype levels

Any further and I'm afraid I'm gonna be spoiled for the rest of the series. It's gonna be hard for Tabata to outdo himself after this.

Man, it has been a while since anyone has commented in here. I wonder what the other Kingdoms are going to be like and if we'll meet any new fantasy races.

Nice. You can ask some to render it in the render thread also he is missing a couple of abilities but this is a incomplete profile anyway so good job

He needs limited reality warping and if he doesn't have magic cancel or energy nullification he should have it or whatever his ability falls under

Back