• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion thread

I thought of 2 matches with Julius but idk if this is a good Idea

Julius Vs Current Ba since he lost his immortality, but that's still Low 7-B Vs Low 6-B

Julius Vs Borsalino (Admiral Kizaru) since he's a light user, but that's still Low 7-B Vs 6-C (a 66,000×AP gap) and he is intangible so that might be a stomp

Julius literally stomped 5-B Naruto. I don't think AP is a problem for him.

Also intangibility shouldn't be a problem. The user isn't acasual to not be stopped in time.

That statement about Jack and Yami cutting a mountain in half over a petty dispute is pretty important in scalling chain too. Mountain level Black Clover would be cool to see xD.

How can I become "supporter"? Just add myself to the list? I'm here basically just to upgrade/make some matches with Black Clover so it would be useful xD

So asta and nero are connected to a world apart

I'm 100% sure there will be higher dimensional being in bc

Back