• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread Page 2

Okay, so like, Licht did the Low 7-B feat, which Asta and Yuno proceeded to take to the face

Licht being in his 6-C state at the time, flinging that attack at Black Asta and spirit something or other Yuno

Yet we're scaling everyone to Low 7-B because Yami is stronger than Asta

Did anyone think about that for a second

I'll make a better follow up if this is confusing but I'm not feeling 100% right now

Licht didn't make the Low 7-B feat, he just reflected Spirit Yuno's Attack. Asta an Yuno actually tanked the attack Yuno made, that's why the result isn't halved.

Asta is "Low 7-B"

Elf Luck is "At least Low 7-B" due to being stronger than Asta

Yami because he's Above Asta

Every other Captain is comparable to Yami except for maybe Rill because he's weaker but to an unknown extent (That's why he will become at least High 7-C possibly Low 7-B like Langris Vaude.)

Patry is equal to Yami, besides he's in William's body, another Captain.

Each Third Eye member is stated to be stronger than any of the Captains.

Spirit Ladros is empowered by Fana's Power

I don't know what's wrong

The Glamour World is infinite sized. It it wasn't an outlier Dorothy could've been 3-A

Couldn't she just be scaled like Nemuri and Keek?

Maybe..? I'm don't really understand how tiers above 3-A works so a crt would be better.

And unlike Keek, Reve (Elf Dorothy) can't destroy what is created in this world, that may only apply to Reve and not normal Dorothy though.

Epsilon R said:
Licht didn't make the Low 7-B feat, he just reflected Spirit Yuno's Attack.
Spirit Yuno, who is 6-C from fighting Licht, who was hot off the heels of killing Julius Novachrono, someone stronger than any of the captains.

The problem here is that it's a bit feat from 6-Cs scaling to lower people because... I really have no idea. Asta and Yuno were both still Black and Spirit mode when the attack was redirected back to them, so it's not like it would scale to the dura of their base stats and thereby scale to everyone else. No one on the level of a captain actually performed a Low 7-B feat at any point

Yeah that questioned me for a while but apparently I was the only one to think that

Here. That's where we discussed about if Low 7-B should stay or not

Here's what Astral said:

AstralKing7 said:
Asta for sure did get stronger mid fight against the Devil the first time. So it should be post till fight. He got stronger when he first met the devil. This is consistent with Dark elf scaling to 6C from Asta instead of low 7B

Also consistent since Asta had got overpowered by Licht even tho he had helped from yuno so that is indeed the low 7B key before he fought the devil

Hmm

Well alright then

Either way I still need to check if Asta actually physically beats Dr Friess or not, since I'm still somewhat sure he just used his shtick of negating people's durability with magic null

Also I think the size of the stone for the Low 7-B calc should be revised. Instead of using the mountain, we could've used those entrances:

20191023 030108

I could have sworn it was agreed that Yuno and Asta I'm there comes where getting stronger throughout that arc. Yuno that fought lict wasn't the same Yuno(6C) who fought word devil. For example Asta used his black form almost the whole arc but he was getting stronger through the arc which is why people like Luck were comparable to him early on in that arc

Heads up guys gotta make a crt for a couple 6C characters cause it's circular reasoning on their profiles rn. Just letting u all know but it can be fixed

Verse equalization says yes. IIRC If one has power null and can null magic or other energy based attacks in own verse he can also null things like Haki, Chakra, Reiatsu, ESP etc because of verse equalization. Hence genjutsu works on for example Bleach characters despite them not having chakra,

"Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses. For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses. It is also important to note that characters won't lose or gain any abilities or resistances which they do or do not inherently possess. However, if an ability has a weakness, condition, caveat, or limitation, stated by at least a valid and uncontradicted statement, then it should be applicable after the equalization."

Standard Battle Assumptions

I can immediately tell you that BC magic is not comparable to Haki so verse equalization doesn't apply there. And besides what proof is there to support that Magic is the same thing as chakra, reiatsu or any other verses energy source excluding magic.

I'll quote this once more:

"Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses."

Just read definitions of chakra and reiatsu and compare it to mana. Spiritual energies flowing through one's body used to cast energy attacks.

No clue. I used Haki as an example, I'm not a One Piece fan and don't know much about it, but I think any spiritual energy flowing through body and used to manifest attacks with it can be equalized

Probably, I won't deny that. But if a series makes it clear that Magic and their life force is different, or that the life source doesn't act anything like it, then it can't be equalized properly.

Back