• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread Page 2

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Chakra is still spiritual energy your body creates or you take from the surroundings, that isn't magic.
Mana is still energy your body creates or you take from the surroundings.

Epsilon R said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Chakra is still spiritual energy your body creates or you take from the surroundings, that isn't magic.
Mana is still energy your body creates or you take from the surroundings.
And that energy is turned into Chakra. Like how Aura is turned into Nen, they're similar but different.

We get to see Leopold at least. But I think something happened to Magna and Vanessa due to Luck's face

Also I think the top 10 now is:

1.Megicula

2.Word Devil

3.Licht

4.Julius

5.Demon Licht

6.Lumiere

7.Dark Elf Patry

8.Mereoleona

9.Yami

10.Dorothy

Remember this attack? It's the one that Licht made by borrowing every elves' power and adding them to his own power

Can't we get a multiplier from this?

There's 12 elves in the Castle- 12×33.13 = 397.56 Gigatons

Though only 10 of them are 100% 6-C

I honestly wouldn't put Yami above Mereoleona just because of a fight on our site seeing as in canon, there is no clear hierarchy for them.

SpookyShadow said:
Yami got more hax moves though.
We can say that about so many verses where "X character is above Y character, despite X character technically being able to outhax Y character".

It's too speculatory as of now and I would wait for in series evidence dividing the two.

The Heart Queen recently stated that in the Clover Kingdom Julius and Yami can defeat a devil. Though that might be because of their magic

So like, anime plebian here but they're still going past the Elf reincarnation?

It seemed like it would have put a cap on everything

Yeah, a lot of people talked about how the elf stuff seemed like end level stuff but nah there's more plot lines to follow

We've only covered a small bit

iirc Tabata said he was going to reach OP's level of chapters or something

I hope BC would still be on that level of quality or even better when he's going to reach that level, because we've seen what happened to Nanatsu.

Iirc, he also said that the 1st chapter up to the end of Elves Arc was one saga and that there will be 3 sagas

The first one is focused on the Clover Kingdom

The second one is focused on every Kingdoms

The last one may be focused to the lands above the Spade Kingdom

Questions that needs to be answered:

Who are Asta and Yuno's parents?

What's the goal of Asta's demon?

Who is Noelle's Father?

Is there a Demon King and/Or other God-Like entities?

Back