• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread Page 2

SpookyShadow said:
Isn't that Mid-High or High?
You can see his entire body being erased.

Either his heart has an insane Durability (which isn't the case) or his heart is in his soul

Also, devil originally isn't corporeal in the human world, that's why he looked for a physical body.

SpookyShadow said:
He got literally the same power as Devil but can make death wishes
Yeah but with the AP gap, any offensive words the devil says one shots

Okay, reaching Chapter 100. My CRT should be up today, if not tommorow. What to expect is:

Possibly (for) 7-B Magic Captains/Eye of the Midnight Sun: Passive Forcefield Creation. Licht's magic aura was so dense it created a forcefield. I believe the same was said for Vetto, too.

Asta: Social Influencing. Vanessa stated fear simply flies away in his presence, and made Mars heavily respect him, so much so he called him a "true knight".

Luck: Enhanced Senses (bordering precognition). Commonly stated to be the best at sensing mana out of the Black Bulls. Sensed Mar's awakening and the direction of where he was coming from.

Vetto: Healing Negation. Vetto's attacks inflict a curse that cannot be healed by normal means. Precognition. Was stated to sense Asta's ki.

Eye of the Midnight Sun/Anyone who fought Asta/Yami: Resistance to Precognition. Can fight Asta and Yami despite their precognition. Overwhelming Aura. Luck stated his aura was even bigger than Yami's, should scale to the others.

For the resistance to precog, wouldn't that simply be that they're skilled enough to overcome the precog instead of outright resisting it? Because you don't just get resistance to precog just cause you can fight and beat people with precog.

Mr.Cinos15 said:
For the resistance to precog, wouldn't that simply be that they're skilled enough to overcome the precog instead of outright resisting it? Because you don't just get resistance to precog just cause you can fight and beat people with precog.
That is... exactly what resistance to precog is.

But yeah, resistance to analytical prediction.

I feel like that's just simply a skill feat on they're behalf. Cause it's not like Asta or Yami couldn't predict they're moves, they just we're just able to still fight back even while having they're moves predicted (unless I'm completely wrong).

What? When did that qualify as resistance to precog? Last time I checked, resisting precog is along the line's of someone being unable to see an opponent's future moves or being unable to predict them or in the slightest.

It's also being able to fight someone who can predict the future/movements. Considering Licht was able to deal some damage to Yami, and Vetto completely wrecked Asta even despite the fact he had picked up analytical prediction is proof enough.

That still mostly seems like a skill feat instead of outright resistance to analytical prediction/Precog. An actual resistance would be if someone couldn't predict an opponent's attack even with advanced analysis or being unable to see they're future. Cause if simply being able to fight or even beat a character with Precog/Analytical prediction was enough to grant a resistance, then a lot of characters would have that resistance.

The only character in my opinion that should have a resistance to analytical prediction/precog is Licht because Asta was straight up unable to sense his ki.

To be able to see the movements of an opponent based on muscle, or where it's coming from, that's precog. To be able to fight someone who's comparable to you, whilst you can see what the'yre doing on the movement of their muscles and thensome, I believe that's a resistance.

We should probably get a neutral third party (preferably an admin) to decide since I disagree with that being a resistance, but if that does indeed count as a resistance and the third party agrees, then I shall stand down.

I will say that I agree with everything else.

Back