• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread Page 2

I still think that's weird how Noelle father was only mentioned once and that was Acier saying to Nozel that his siblings inherited water magic and he's the only that inherited steel magic

DragonEmperor23 said:
Yeah, a lot of people talked about how the elf stuff seemed like end level stuff but nah there's more plot lines to follow
It's like Nanatsu no Taizai's Kingdom Infiltration arc. It could have perfectly been the endgame, but it isn't even 1/3 into the series.

Epsilon R said:
Iirc, he also said that the 1st chapter up to the end of Elves Arc was one saga and that there will be 3 sagas

The first one is focused on the Clover Kingdom

The second one is focused on every Kingdoms

The last one may be focused to the lands above the Spade Kingdom
I remember hearing about something like this as well

I'm guessing we're gonna make a new key for some of the character's cause of the half year timeskip.

One thing I would like to see Asta develop is long ranged anti magic attacks, would be pretty cool.

And it seems to be that natural elements can't truly kill Demons, so it might be worth noting on any current and future demon pages. Don't know how this would translate to hax though.

Post Timeskip Base Asta will be at least High 7-C due to being stronger than before

But I hope we get more consistent feats putting him higher

I actually have a question, why are Pre-Elves Invasion Black Asta and Spirit Dive Yuno not High 7-C? They upscale massively above a feat that is less than 5 kilotons away from baseline High 7-C, so I would imagine that they would be able to go to the next tier cause of how much stronger they are in those forms compared to they're bases, that are on the verge of High 7-C already.

Ikr? That makes the powerscaling more accurate. There's also Langris who downscales from Low 7-B

We should most likely make a revision to change that, cause it actually somewhat bothers me. And if it goes through, how many people would be High 7-C and High 7-C+?

One thing to note about Touta's regen is that his arms won't regrow unless they're totally destroyed. Meaning that by cutting off all his limbs one can still incap him without having to kill him.

Touta can actually recall his limbs back to himself if need be, but if someone is skilled enough they could possibly mitigate this.

Of course, I don't think its in character for Yuno or Asta to start hacking people's limbs off at the start of the battle, but eh.

Epsilon R said:
Who are Asta and Yuno's parents?
Honestly, I'd prefer if we never found out

I mean, I'm 99% sure Yuno is somehow related to the wizard king but where they came from never really decides what they are now, it's one of Black Clover's bigger themes. The main cast is loaded with weirdos that society rejects, and throughout the story, with Asta's sheer infectious determination, they made themselves far greater than what society took them for. Noelle went from being totally unable to control her royal magic and being kicked to the curb by her siblings to becoming a Gurren Lagann reference and flexing on all of them, and so on.

Asta looks like Lumiere (First Sorcery Emperor) a bit, but I think it would be better if Tabata would never reveal their parents to not make them look so special or something, just boys that worked hard for what they are.

Remember at the beginning when Naruto was just a boy who was cursed with a Tailed Beast? Now he's related to at least 4 Hokages, descents from a legendary and extint clan, and is the reincarnation of another mythical figure. I just have the feeling that by the time we reach Chapter 500, Asta will be like half of that.

I doubt it. Asta getting where he is out of hard work is a major part of his character. If anything, what you're saying is how Yuno will turn out.

I don't think Yuno will be some important descendant or something too, dude just wield wind magic that isn't even as special as anti-magic and he was a host for Licht's child

The thing is Naruto can defeat almost anyone in his verse with his versatility, Asta would get his ass kicked by martial artists or better swordsmen. When you think about it his ability is pretty limited and I'm sure he will learn more styles of fighting, not just new types of the same shit like with Naruto's Rasengan

Ionliosite said:
Remember at the beginning when Naruto was just a boy who was cursed with a Tailed Beast?
Naruto was born into a great amount of potential he had to work to harness, Asta is flat out stated to be nothing special, which allowed him to harness an entirely unique power despite having no connection to demons.

It's not just "hard work equal win win", hard work is just making the most out of what you have. If you don't have truly anything, like Rock Lee, you'll eventually fall flat. Neji was kinda right about people being chosen, but he was wrong to take that as an excuse for nihilism

Back