• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Binary Battle - Kikaider 01 vs. Kamen Rider Zero-One

To celebrate Kikaider's debut in this wiki, let's do a match with multiple connections that nowhere summarizes to their names!

SBA
Speed equalized.
7-A versions used.
Kamen Rider Zero-One will use Shining Hopper. Metal Cluster Hopper is restricted.

Kikaider 01 (Giant Devil Arc) scales to 317.68 Megatons.
Kamen Rider Zero-One (Workplace Competition Arc) scales to 250 Megatons.

Kikaider 01: 0
Kamen Rider Zero-One: 0
Inconclusive: 6 (@BERRIES555 @Jamesthetaker @Gonzalo @Divini @ZeedKZ @Sir_Ovens)

tokutember_go__kikaider_01_by_jason_heichel_deracw3-fullview.jpg
566fcf05d04bf0d99baf164f2da44cf6.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't Shining Hopper just predict and outmaneuver?

He would need a way to take him down if that would really come into play, especially considering 01 has AD good enough to let him become 40x stronger in less than a day.

Alright, so how would 01 even touch Aruto through precog, teleport, and phasing? Aruto also has that 50x AD feat against Thouser, so it’s not like 01’s 40x AD is something he can’t keep up with. Aruto also has access to his Impacts, which increases both speed and strength.

How such powers would be impactful considering speed is equalized? To take a note, 40x AD for 01 happened within a single episode, he later stacked another 3x AD after his first battle with a post-amped Gill Hakaider. Zero-One would need something to take him down or incapacitate him if he wants the precognition to be useful. 01 has dealt with teleportation spamming characters like Zadam by just watching his patterns and trying to exploit his weakness, but I don't know how the Phasing works here tbh.

Edit: I forgot the 10,000x Amp from the Sky Dreadnought too.

Also, take a note that he also gets stronger by empowering himself with sunlight, so regardless he is getting stronger by just standing. Zero-One would need something like Gill Hakaider's Satan Darkness to block the sun.

Okay, so if 01 does have a 10k boost, then Aruto’s RPL won’t work.

Even if 01 can predict agaisnt tp spammers, that still doesn’t compare to Aruto’s precog. Dodo’s precog allows him to predict to tp spammers and speed blitzers. Dodo’s precog value is 6 while Aruto’s value is at least 40M. In Zero One, if the difference between two precog users is 4x or more, it makes the weaker precog mute. So in this, 01’s feat scales to Dodo, who Aruto beyond out scales.

Aruto teleported through the Whale Magia’s energy projections, so he would be able to teleport through 01 attacks.

Wait, does he just teleports himself out of the attack's course, or he literally phases through the attack like some sort of intangibility?

So, the Magia created an energy projection, attacked Aruto with it and SH allowed him to teleport through the attack.

Could you send a clip? Aruto’s precog combined with his pretty busted perception manipulation would help with attacks that cat chi him off guard.

He basically jumps into the air and releases a omnidirectional energy blast, the profile uses this clip, but there is also this instance where he used a variation of the attack to destroy a few bulldozers.

He basically jumps into the air and releases a omnidirectional energy blast, the profile uses this clip, but there is also this instance where he used a variation of the attack to destroy a few bulldozers.
Massively slow down Perception would mean he saw that coming from a mile away, giving him ample time to press his belt and immediately skidadle out of his range via massive speed amp.

In fact, Zero One use Metal Cluster Hopper ability and just decimate Kikaider on cellular level.

How such powers would be impactful considering speed is equalized?
His power is even better when you equal their speed since peer opponent without precog got dance around by TPs, and dont get me started on his slow down perception so he can analyzed everything Kikaider could do in slow motion
To take a note, 40x AD for 01 happened within a single episode
Single episode as well, 1 minute to match Thouser in his base form.
01 has dealt with teleportation spamming characters like Zadam by just watching his patterns and trying to exploit his weakness
Z1 Out-precog Dodo Magia precog which completely neg TPs spams
Metal Cluster Hopper is not being used.
MCH Form can't be use but even Base form Z1 can utilize MCH Progrisekey as an attack so yes he still have cellular destruction in this form

His power is even better when you equal their speed since peer opponent without precog got dance around by TPs, and dont get me started on his slow down perception so he can analyzed everything Kikaider could do in slow motion

Single episode as well, 1 minute to match Thouser in his base form.

Z1 Out-precog Dodo Magia precog which completely neg TPs spams
Cool, so it sums up to Zero-One dodging everything that 01 throws at him while at the same not doing anything too good offensively.
MCH Form can't be use but even Base form Z1 can utilize MCH Progrisekey as an attack so yes he still have cellular destruction in this form
It is not the case according to the profiles, and Metal Cluster Hopper is listed as High 7-A. Re-read the OP.

It is not the case according to the profiles, and Metal Cluster Hopper is listed as High 7-A. Re-read the OP.
No, Zero One can use any Progrisekey abilities to enhance his attack with its special property like using Flaming Tiger on his axe would give Z1 an enhanced fire attack. So by using MCH progrise key he is still able to Cellular destruction even in his weaker key

Then create a CRT to add this to his base form, Deconstruction is only listed in his Metal Cluster Hopper key.

So inconclusive? Since until now no one elaborated how he can truly take down or incap 01 especially through the massive difference between their AD (10,000 vs 50).

Then create a CRT to add this to his base form, Deconstruction is only listed in his Metal Cluster Hopper key.
Nice is correct on how Aruto can use the MCH key in base, just simply put in the OP like, “MCH key is restricted” so it restricts both the form and key.

So inconclusive? Since until now no one elaborated how he can truly take down or incap 01 especially through the massive difference between their AD (10,000 vs 50).
That would likely be the case. Aruto can’t damage 01 and 01 can’t hit Aruto. But I do have one more question. How long can 01 fight for? Aruto has fought for several days with little to no breaks and by the end of it, was still pretty stable endurance wise.

Just simply put in the OP like, “MCH is restricted” so it restricts both the form and key.
I thought the "7-A versions used" and nothing from MCH being included in his keys would be enough.
That would likely be the case. Aruto can’t damage 01 and 01 can’t hit Aruto. But I do have one more question. How long can 01 fight for? Aruto has fought for several days with little to no breaks and by the end of it, was still pretty stable endurance wise.
At least around a day, he had to deal with Deathbots like Ink Squid Sumi, Raijin Plus/Alpha, and sometimes the Hakaider Squad around this time. Even when he is not exposed to sunlight, which drops his power to 10%, he could still take attacks from Black Dragon who was 10x stronger than him and had enough stamina to fight Gattaider who was 40x times stronger than him. He can also keep up fighting if either his external or internal body are damaged, like when King Indian fried his computer brain and instants later he beated him.

I search 01 profile and cant find anything about Sky Dreadnought being a 10000x amp, because the only place it appear are in Kikaider last key.

Also, Z1 AD are much faster than Kikaider so he got overwhelm first, since according to you, it took a day for Kikaider to surpass someone whos 40-50x stronger than himself. While Z1 took a minute or so to not only beat Thouser but two other Raiders who have comparable AP but scale lower than Thouser in his base form, Fastest AD shown in the series so far are Z1 immediately neg Dodo Precog via having his punch dodged once

I thought the "7-A versions used" and nothing from MCH being included in his keys would be enough.
Yeah, with Aruto you have to specify which progrise keys he has, cause he’s a rider who can use higher levels of power without actually going into higher leveled forms.

At least around a day, he had to deal with Deathbots like Ink Squid Sumi, Raijin Plus/Alpha, and sometimes the Hakaider Squad around this time. Even when he is not exposed to sunlight, which drops his power to 10%, he could still take attacks from Black Dragon who was 10x stronger than him and had enough stamina to fight Gattaider who was 40x times stronger than him. He can also keep up fighting if either his external or internal body are damaged, like when King Indian fried his computer brain and instants later he beated him.

Aruto could likely out last him then. 1 day vs 4+ days of stamina. Although, the stat difference is immense and Aruto won’t being doing much damage, so it could very well end with 01 just stonewalling throughout the entire week long fight.

Incon probably the best answer, but if I had to choose, probably Aruto.

Also, Z1 AD are much faster than Kikaider so he got overwhelm first, since according to you, it took a day for Kikaider to surpass someone whos 40-50x stronger than himself. While Z1 took a minute or so to not only beat Thouser but two other Raiders who have comparable AP but scale lower than Thouser in his base form, Fastest AD shown in the series so far are Z1 immediately neg Dodo Precog via having his punch dodged once
while yes, Aruto’s AD is faster than 01, his AD corresponds with his opponent’s strengths. He isn’t gonna get a 50x boost against someone who isn’t even 2x stronger than him. Once 01 reaches his higher levels of AD, then Aruto would get his boosts as well.

I search 01 profile and cant find anything about Sky Dreadnought being a 10000x amp, because the only place it appear are in Kikaider last key.

Just like I didn't found anything about Thouser's 50x amp until I looked up to the Scaling Chain blog (which I linked both in the OP, re-read it). And I said it took one episode, and with a note that Kikaider was 10% weaker than normal by that time. And even if it wasn't fast, he can easily take attacks who far exceed his AP, so it wouldn't change anything by the end of the day. The Sky Dreadnought episode had him from barely scratching the ship to later he blowing it up along with Bijinder, and besides, if you add the first multipliers I gave, the AP gap wouldn't really change that much considering 01 has a slight AP advantage from the start.

Yeah, with Aruto you have to specify which progrise keys he has, cause he’s a rider who can use higher levels of power without actually going into higher leveled forms.
That sounds more like a issue from the profile, but noted.
Aruto could likely out last him then. 1 day vs 4+ days of stamina. Although, the stat difference is immense and Aruto won’t being doing much damage, so it could very well end with 01 just stonewalling throughout the entire week long fight.
Yeah, thought being exposed to sunlight (even if it is from the moon) would help him if he somehow becomes exhausted.

Bump. Also, myself is also voting for inconclusive given how 01 can't hit and react to anything Zero-One throws at him but the latter can't do anything to significantly harm the former.

Yeah I think inconclusive seems like the likely outcome in this scenario.

Back