• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill's Rematches: Bill Cipher vs. The Anti-Spiral

Lightbuster30 said:
I personally think AS's PM is overrated. One person said he could use it to reduce the chance of his powers working to 0. When has he ever used PM except to change basic outcomes like being hit. Has he ever done it for anything beyond That? No? Ok then.
Also this

@Garg

I'm afraid you must've misread.

That's a vote for the Anti-Spiral.

Lightbuster30 said:
Pretty sure CM counters PM since it messes with the events caused by PM.
See

Causality only depends on the feats it's done, it's not an explicit counter, it's just a specific use of it

And bill also can manipulat Probability indirectly by creating a reality. all he must do is creat one like Mabel land was and make it so his BFG will work no matter what to counter the anti spiral.

Darkmon cns said:
And bill also can manipulat Probability indirectly by creating a reality. all he must do is creat one like Mabel land was and make it so his BFG will work no matter what to counter the anti spiral.
That....Doesn't really sound impressive.

In fact that's literally the labyrinth

Darkmon cns said:
I restate this anyone have a response?

You know Bill probably wins, but the reasoning here doesn't go into detail of WHY he wins.

It only explains a possible way to get around PM, which is only one of AS's many other abilities

I think they mean that at full power bill was gonna concept Manip and law Manip pretty much everything which would counter probability Manip.

Gargoyle One said:
You know Bill probably wins, but the reasoning here doesn't go into detail of WHY he wins.
It only explains a possible way to get around PM, which is only one of AS's many other abilities
Well PM is all your talking about so it's all I'm talking about.

Gargoyle One said:
This.

Anti-Spiral isn't a sitting duck without his probability manip guys.

Well PM is all your talking about so it's all I'm talking about.

So you're not actually going into detail why he wins

My point exactly

Gargoyle One said:
But there are no reasons
Says you The one person who gave the reasons everyone is voting for
Retracted his vote.

What does that say?

Everyone is typing FRA without giving a single decent reason

yeah im worried fine using a single comments give my Vote to Bill will doesn't count your vote without pay attention that not give vote it

Gargoyle One said:

>Say Why AS wins

People, you guys aren't reading my posts and that's proving my point

The stuff he said about the PM was aguing for the anti sperl so what would you take that as?

Debating, and going against reasons

Big difference

And you're missing his point.

He's saying the reasons here are lackluster, he isn't voting for anyone.

I'll go through why bill would win.

1 as i said before he would create a world that's probability powers would counterart the anti's porperbilty powers.

2 he could A BFG him at this point (assuming he can't come back) or B they would fight but bill's abilitys would be more effective. The attacking from past and present. Bill has cosmic awareness to see through these attacks (I think they gave him that I'm not sure) if they didn't bill can travel through time or destory time to counter this abilty. Or create weird megeden where the law's of physics brack down that can lead to his victory.

I would go for bill cipher

Bill has more Haxes and if he releases weirdmageddon it would disorder Space-Time itself making most of Anti Spiral Haxes useless

also why are people here discussing if Probability Manipulation works on bill, has bill transcended Time meaning what happens in past and future wouldn't matter in this fight even if they wanted to choose a probability, bill has law and physics manipulation which from what i've read from codes and translations bill said this

"I ASK YOU WHY SHOULD TIME ONLY MOVE FORWARD
WHY MUST CAUSE PRECEDE EFFECT
WHO VOTED ON THE LAWS OF PHYSICS"

"RULES ARE PERVERSIONS AGAINST ALL WILL THATS WHY IM ABOUT TO REWRITE THE WHOLE SYSTEM BUDDY AND NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME"

i mean rewriting the whole physic that's actually above most of what Anti Spiral has shown (Hax wise)

Back