• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs. Rosalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is why you don't trust fandom websites, folks! Seriously though, this website ain't that great in terms of scaling characters, so that's why I barely use it. That's pretty much all I'm gonna say. I'm just gonna leave this place. Bye.

I mean, I wouldn't trust the opinion of someone who doesn't even know how the site works, nor is interested in elaborating his beliefs.

It's also not always good to trust a website. To give you an example of why this site is pretty inaccurate is a character named Yukari Yakumo, a character who can make gaps through reality and universes and can manipulate life,death, etc, and guess what her tier is on this website? Star level....are you serious? You can even ask Tabbender, who is a huge Touhou fan on YouTube about this, and he would basically tell you the same thing and even more. (Me and him would battle over with Undertale fans how Touhou characters are MUCH stronger than anybody in Undertale.) This power she has is even shown through the games as well. This is why I don't trust wikis. Literally anybody can just make them and not know a lot about the character. There, that's why I compared this to Wikipedia.

This is why it's better to use the games. It's hard to tell if people are telling the truth or not these days on the internet.

>Yukari

Yeah, Yukari's not universe level, dude, or even close to that. And we have literally dozens of threads that explain why.

Try saying that to Tabbender. She was actually able to make gaps through reality. How is she not universal? She is basically above that level in the games.

We've told Tabbender that. Multiple times. Making gaps through reality isn't even an AP based feat. It's purely hax. Anyone with a decent level of spacetime manipulation can make gaps through reality. Heck, Gotenks can.

"But Tabbender said that"

Tabbender is wrong as all hells though. And certainly not an unbiased Touhou source, no matter how much that G+ cult would like to think.

It was said in the monologue of, "A Beautiful Flower Blooming Violet Every Sixty Years", Yukari explains that she can manipulate any to all things. That includes Gensokyo, the outside world, the worlds of living and dead, humans and youkai, and even day and night. This is ALL canon. There is no way she is not above universal level.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Anything above 3-A is wank.
Being able to make portals to other areas and making travel to such areas easier/harder (which is the extent of Yukari's boundary manip on worlds) is nowhere near worthy of Tier 2 anything.

This isn't about portals, this is MANIPULATION. It was stated she can manipulate these things, implying that she can control them. That is literally what manipulating means, and there is no denying that. This means she can indeed manipulate many worlds, which IS tier 2 worthy.

Manipulating x thing(s)=/=manipulating the full scale of x thing(s) at once.

Rosalina FRA.

Should I do Nicol Bolas vs Bill :eek:

Aww

Can we find a match for Bolas that isn't a D&D god?

If " Unknow, at least High 3-A, at most 2-A " means "Baseline low 2-C version" for Bill Cipher, then this battle still stands.

And Rosalina FRA if not stomps in this battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back