• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs. Rosalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically,

The votes for Cipher are still valid.

It's a combination of one-shot worthy hax + experience.

So it's valid

<Expirience

Useless because he jobs and has literally no expirience against anyone notable.

Hax that Rosalina also has

Bills existence wasn't breaking all laws in the universe though.

His ENTRANCE was,

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Bills existence wasn't breaking all laws in the universe though.

His ENTRANCE was,
Technically his rift was doing all those things. Yah know, intergalactic foam without physics n all....then again Bill's existence did keep it open, and when he got erased, it snapped shut.

Welp, Rosalina for Gar's reasons.

Though I really need to finish GF. I've been on episode 2 for like 3 months because of pretty bad internet.

Gargoyle One said:
has multiple instawin hax, almost as many as Bill's
Could you elaborate on how many? I see Bill having more.

Gargoyle One said:
<Expirience

Useless because he jobs and has literally no expirience against anyone notable.

Resetting the universe, reality Warping etc.

Having more Hax doesn't really mean anything when one actually uses it while the other repeatedly jobs

No. No one notable.

Then I have to say, Bill has more hax.

At least we saw Bill using his hax in-character after short periods of time, why would we be assuming Rosalina would use them first?

Oh I wasn't referring to that.

If more Hax was actually a reason, 90% of Star Wars fights would result in losses

More Hax is a pointless and downright wrong reason especially depending on the character.

Rosalina doing it repeatedly?

If more hax was actually a reason, Kirby would win against everyone.

I like Kirby so I kinda want that but no, that's dumb.

I'm not screaming "Bill wins via having more hax lol", just that it's more in-character for him to use them first in comparison to Rosalina. Also do not compare SW characters' hax to what Rosalina has to offer.

No offense, but that is so ass backwards I legit don't know where to begin.

Like. Literally what?

Bill's legit ENTIRE SHOW is him jobbing and making jokes in front of the children, that's the whole premise of the show, a "basically god" playing around with ants, that's the whole point of Gravity Falls

Meanwhile, Rosalina has repeatedly reset the universe on multiple occasions on pretty much every sign of trouble

"Bill haxes first" goes against his entire character

Ok, I didn't know she did that on multiple occasions. I vote her.

To be fair, he doesn't know her and wouldn't necessarily act the same as with the ants.

Are you sure about IT?

IT is getting removed

Logically Bill would go insane by looking at it, but alas people kinda forgot that.

We can't magically make up a new character if all we're shown is the dude jobbing.

Plus, it's not PIS, it's CIS (Character induced stupidity) which is perfectly valid in a match.

Including this site's biggest Stephen King fan, ironically.

I know, thankfully that was fixed

Bill has multi-universal range doesn't he? Can't he fight IT from outside the Deadlights?

And isn't he kind of an, crazy insane eldritch being himself?

I always thought it was getting removed because Bill's psychic power required him to make a deal with IT, which is sure as hell not gonna happen.

Her only combat applicable feat in that game was resetting the universe. Everything else, she was passive for and just let Mario do his business.

If jobbing is going to be accepted, Marvel herald-level characters would have to be downgraded considerably.

What instawin hax advatage does Rosalina have? Her only haxes are reality warping, space manipulation and possession, all of which Bill has (plus more) and is mostly useless at tier 2.

Because she was never in trouble. She never encountered anyone that could hurt her. She never even saw Bowser's face before. The moment something actually threatens her, like say, a Low 2-C black hole, she reset the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back