• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs. Rosalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill seems to have the advantage in hax, along with experience. I vote him for now.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Archaron said:
Bill is more powerfull, I vote him.
Mind going into more detail?
More Haxed. millions of years of battle experience, greater destructive power, and the same still has multi-dimensional disintegration. and everything the rosalina can do, bill does at even higher levels. the same played with reality, time, and space.

I'm actually...unsure. Rosalina seems to be the more powerful physically, and the better close combat fighter if it comes down to it, but Bill does have a hax advantage. However, it's not like Bill is fighting Goku and can haxstomp his opponent...

The real cal howard said:
I'm actually...unsure. Rosalina seems to be the more powerful physically, and the better close combat fighter if it comes down to it, but Bill does have a hax advantage. However, it's not like Bill is fighting Goku and can haxstomp his opponent...
She's not more powerful than someone who is low 2-C by existing.

Doesn't Bill's Low 2-C come from Time Baby?

The breaking all of the laws of the universe is more of a side effect.

The real cal howard said:
I'm almost positive no one in GF is Low 2-C via existing.
His justification for 2-C is "Bill's entrance into the physical universe destroyed and distorted most of its natural laws, such as killing time and bringing inanimate objects to life. His influence will incredibly quickly spread over the universe, allowing him even more complete control than he already has."

Killing Time Baby is just supporting justification.

I still think Bill's Low 2-C key should not be a thing, only his range was restricted.

Eficiente said:
I still think Bill's Low 2-C key should not be a thing, only his range was restricted.
Noo keep the Low 2-C key, Bill is the biggest fodder 2-A around.

2-A Bill is also 3D. What does people think is the difference between those two keys?

But if Bill becomes 2-A he'll become more of a fodder then he already is.

Infact his 2-A key was losing to Arceus, plz spare Bill.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
But if Bill becomes 2-A he'll become more of a fodder then he already is.
Infact his 2-A key was losing to Arceus, plz spare Bill.
I thought Bill was a being of pure energy with no weakness :(

He was actually losing to Arceus? LOL. I gotta tell cal ovo

Bill here actually isn't complete fodder! Roaslina is 3D with 4D power if I recall, so his haxes would work. Plus, he's got experience and just general hax advantage. BILL FINALLY WINS!

Rosalina is more serious, has multiple instawin hax, almost as many as Bill's and isn't going to job to a ridiculous degree and do nothing, plus she's stronger

Zero reason she shouldn't take this.

The reasons above are saying via Hax and ignore literally everything else.

maaaaaaaaaaan

Why'd you kill Bill's chance of victory.

Though technically a non-serious Bill could petrify her or mess her face up.

I wanna counter-argue, but I'm the OP.

Uhhhhhh

Screw it.

Technically a non-serious Bill wouldn't hesitate to actually screw with Rosalina. I mean, he did this to a guy who was offering to help him, so he'd probably at least do something if Rosalina starts fighting.

Bill: HAHA! Hey Girlle how are

Rosalina: No. (Hax)

Bill: ded

He would screw with Rosalina but he sure as **** wouldn't Hax immediately on a girl he has zero knowledge about whatsoever

Fair enough, I guess we have a grace period now.

BUT LOOK AT THAT STREAK, IT'S SHIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back