• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher Tier Revision

Anyways regarding 'likely' over 'possibly'

• The vision while not taken as 4-A, is still an indicator of his plans to achieve cosmic power.
  • Pretty much freely gives away galaxies.
  • Stated to be a threat on a cosmic level (universe/multiverse)
  • Stated to have infinite power.
Saying "lol bad writing" doesn't counter Bill's pretty clear indications that he has far better powers than shown in the show. So it is definitely far more likely he id above tier 7 than not.

Last edited:
Despite everything I said, I believe Bill should get "far higher outside of Gravity Falls" to all his physical forms.

The profile as it currently stands assumes Bill's maximum power to be Small Town Level and Subsonic+, which while indexes what we see in the show, it is demonstrably not true that it's his maximum ability.

As you know, it'd be pretty hard to be a threat to the entire universe and do what Bill was planning to do if you move at Subsonic+ speeds and can only destroy small landmasses.
Anyways regarding 'likely' over 'possibly'

• The vision while not taken as 4-A, is still an indicator of his plans to achieve cosmic power.
  • Pretty much freely gives away galaxies.
  • Stated to be a threat on a cosmic level (universe/multiverse)
  • Stated to have infinite power.
Saying "lol bad writing" doesn't counter Bill's pretty clear indications that he has far better powers than shown in the show. So it is definitely far more likely he id above tier 7 than not.
This seems to make sense to me.

@QuasiYuri @Eficiente

What do you think about this?

I still find pretty ridiculous to ignore what Bill showed as proof of what would happen by using the pretence that it needed to happen and what he showed being poetic, that's dogmatic, there is no reason as to why it needed to happened, and there is no "he could achieve vague cosmic power but we don't know what that is", we do know what that is and that's being chosen to be ignored.

I still find pretty ridiculous to ignore what Bill showed as proof of what would happen by using the pretence that it needed to happen and what he showed being poetic, that's dogmatic, there is no reason as to why it needed to happened, and there is no "he could achieve vague cosmic power but we don't know what that is", we do know what that is and that's being chosen to be ignored.
Exactly why I think the 4-A being removed is senseless. It’s a clear cut representation of what Bill is capable of achieving outside of Gravity Falls’ barriers

Exactly why I think the 4-A being removed is senseless. It’s a clear cut representation of what Bill is capable of achieving outside of Gravity Falls’ barriers
Those seem like good points.

@QuasiYuri @Maverick_Zero_X @KingPin0422

What do you think? Is it fine if the 4-A statistic is restored for Bill Cipher?

I'm personally against it. I mean we just see a common "dude being portrayed almighty-like by encompassing a celestial object" (Stanford coming out of the galaxy for instance) trope.

I don't see how that is any different from some guy saying they'll control the world and is shown with the planet in their hands or whatever.

You didn't read what I had to say about it above. That comparison doesn't make sense, this is not some imagination of a character or a narration that is not happening in canon portraying something inaccurate, this is a character with proven control over matter, proven ability to change his size, who already stated he would do the overly specific things he talks about there, showing what could happen if he wasn't trapped to another character, ending it with a deal revolving about it when he doesn't lie about them. If you had proof that it can reasonably be poetic, like someone random saying they'll control the world, then disagreeing with that would be correct, but what proof beyond dogmatism is there that this is wrong? What beyond the equivalent of "I don't feel like it's correct"? There are no precedents to indicate this is wrong.

I'm personally against it. I mean we just see a common "dude being portrayed almighty-like by encompassing a celestial object" (Stanford coming out of the galaxy for instance) trope.

I don't see how that is any different from some guy saying they'll control the world and is shown with the planet in their hands or whatever.
What?? Bill is literally an extradimensional demon with the ability to warp reality, manipulate time, space and matter, and other insane abilities. The comparison is senseless

You didn't read what I had to say about it above. That comparison doesn't make sense, this is not some imagination of a character or a narration that is not happening in canon portraying something inaccurate, this is a character with proven control over matter, proven ability to change his size, who already stated he would do the overly specific things he talks about there, showing what could happen if he wasn't trapped to another character, ending it with a deal revolving about it when he doesn't lie about them. If you had proof that it can reasonably be poetic, like someone random saying they'll control the world, then disagreeing with that would be correct, but what proof beyond dogmatism is there that this is wrong? What beyond the equivalent of "I don't feel like it's correct"? There are no precedents to indicate this is wrong.
@Elizhaa @The_Impress @Amelia_Lonelyheart

I feel like Bill should at least get his planet sized Size Manipulation since that feels like Bill's literal interpretation of what his powers will be like when the barrier is down (The Barrier would specifically limit how large he can get). Whether or not he gets 4-A is up what the rest of you think.

Last edited:
Okay. I suppose that Eficiente's solution seems best to use then.

I think so, yes.

Should I unlock the page for you or Eficiente to edit then?

Okay. Thank you. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Seems like someone already did it.

Anyway, about his first stat; While we know 2D beings can technically damage people, later in Lost Legends the characters going inside comics is said to be something 2th dimensional and that they would lose their width, they couldn't interact with a Stan trapped inside a comic. The former 2D world makes Bill Below Human level, the latter 2D world 11-A, and Bill left a sign of having been in the latter 2D comic...but then the Journal states that Bill came from a word similar to the one Ford visited. So Bill should be "11-A, likely 10-C" in his Mindscape key.

Okay. That is probably fine then. What do the rest of you think?

Also, can you check that the previous changes were properly applied please?

Seems like someone already did it.

Anyway, about his first stat; While we know 2D beings can technically damage people, later in Lost Legends the characters going inside comics is said to be something 2th dimensional and that they would lose their width, they couldn't interact with a Stan trapped inside a comic. The former 2D world makes Bill Below Human level, the latter 2D world 11-A, and Bill left a sign of having been in the latter 2D comic...but then the Journal states that Bill came from a word similar to the one Ford visited. So Bill should be "11-A, likely 10-C" in his Mindscape key.
@Edwardtruong2006 @CinnabarManx421 @ActuallySpaceMan @Yar_R_agi_7k @QuasiYuri @Nierre @Livinmeme @Maverick_Zero_X @Mazdoesstuff @CharlesZaGreat @Adem_Warlock69 @KingPin0422

Didn't Ford said that the 2D dimension are also flat? I mean, he outright said that "above" is a direction that doesn't exist in that world, so they aren't just flat but still technically 3D

Rumble did have his rain of fists to hurt Dipper. Besides, he do knows the concepts of three dimensions as he can walk anywhere in the three dimensional world even if he himself is 2D. Bill Cipher does that too, in both Weirdmaggedon and the Mindscape
Yeah, that's why I sent the clip. It shows the Rumble still has Two Dimensions while in a 3D world but is able to harm the people around him.
Didn't Ford said that the 2D dimension are also flat? I mean, he outright said that "above" is a direction that doesn't exist in that world,
Also plays alongside this since Rumble said he couldn't look up (Though that could just be due to how he was programmed)

Yeah, that's why I sent the clip. It shows the Rumble still has Two Dimensions while in a 3D world but is able to harm the people around him.
But Rumble was outside of the game. He's no longer bound to his 2D game and this is why he can hurt people. The same can't be said about the other 2D characters in the 2D world which are bound to their dimension, unlike Rumble who can freely move in all three dimensions
Also plays alongside this since Rumble said he couldn't look up (Though that could just be due to how he was programmed)
He said he can't look up because he was programmed to not be able to look up. This has nothing to do with 2D or 3D

W/o evidence that Rumble comes from a 2D reality then he doesn't, just using Subj. Reality to make him real doesn't mean the same as him going from a 2D world to the 3D world, it's not the same as what Bill had going on. Bill's stuff deals with worlds that do exist in the GF series. Technically, settings inside comics may exist too given the Lost Legends comic (What I showed before), but that was too later and may not reverberate back with other stuff. Or maybe I'm missing something.

Back