• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nibbler3100 said:
The rip was going to destroy the Multiverse because of Bill himself releasing the Weirdmageddon if he so chose to he'd destroy it himself but as you can see he doesnt wanna actually destroy everything just play with it like a giant party
And you know this because?

@BillCipher

1: No. You are wrong. I have shown you why twice now.

3: No. Even so, he lied about Knowing Everything.

4: Yeah, it got a physical form upgrade. The same thing Bill got.

5: I see... Universal Feat confirmed. If he made his dimension decay like he says.

Guys. the Multiversal Rip does not matter for Bill's AP.

He did not make the Rip. He can NOT make Rips like that.

Correct me if I'm wrong by does decaying the universe actually count as a universal level feat? I mean, Omega Shenron for example was also gonna decay the universe via negative energy

3- know everything can be very theoretical, but at least in this he can really know everything but their greed was greater.

4- No no no no, if you watch the scene, you will see that your main body had many more steps, while his hat only gained flesh.

Basically, Low 2-C is probably fine, but we need solid proof for rating him any higher than that.

@SomebodyData Well, as far as I understand, Bill was stated to be able to freely control the spacetime of the universe if freed from Gravity Falls.

@Antvasima ah I see, to make sure that another thread like this doesn't happen, whoever is gonna implement the changes should link the statement

@BillCipher326 Thank you, but that is not a statement about him being able to completely control several universes at once, just that he can travel between them.

@SomebodyData Well, I vaguely remember that he stated that he was able to freely control space and time due to defeating Time Baby, but do not have a scan of the exact words. Perhaps somebody else can help with that?

In fact, Time Baby seems to have control over the space time in a Multiversal scale or minimally mult-universal, and Bill said he could control the time (at that hinted at his pleasure) with that stupid baby out of the way, then maybe it poses to suggest that it can handle the same scale in space-time manipulation (or higher, who knows ..) that time Baby.

(Sorry if my english is bad)

For that we need proof that Time Baby is able to completely control multiple timelines at once, not just one at a time.

Antvasima said:
@SomebodyData Well, I vaguely remember that he stated that he was able to freely control space and time due to defeating Time Baby, but do not have a scan of the exact words. Perhaps somebody else can help with that?
I'll leave a message at CrossverseCrisis and Azathoth's walls, they know quite a bit about Gravity Falls so I think they can find it.

Anyway, for the time being (no pun intended), I am adjusting Bill's profile to the values we discussed here. If we get more proof, we can adjust them upwards again.

Antvasima said:
For that we need proof that Time Baby is able to completely control multiple timelines at once, not just one at a time.
When he manipulated the time of Alex (who was in another universe)

Finished asking CrossverseCrisis and Azathoth for a link, so now all we have to do is wait.

@BillCipher326 That just means Multi-Universal range or higher.

I will insert the link into the profile page.

He did not display anything remotely approaching omniscience in his in-show appearances. He was intelligent, but consistently outsmarted in the end, so we can probably take that with a grain of salt.

Bill can see the future in some cases, infinites alternate dimensions, have minimun 1 trillion years old (older than time itself), and say can see everything (in present, i guess)...

extremely high

Well, as I mentioned, he did not demonstrate anything remotely approaching that level of intelligence in practice.

Is funny because before Bill was cheated, all people agree his semi-omniscience, but after was cheated, no.. This is very funny, in fact.

Again, if he knew virtually everything there was to know he would have consistently predicted all possible actions that the Pines could take like an advanced quantum computer, and have effortlessly outsmarted them at every turn.

Your extreme bias for the character is starting to turn obnoxious and tiresome. I would appreciate if you would immediately permanently drop this issue. Thank you.

Well, I warned you, and do not have the energy to deal with this nonsense anymore, so I am afraid that you will get a temporary block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back