• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher fights a fat turtle

Bowser via Sealing, Power Nullification, Plot Manipulation, Transmutation, Invulnerability, and Time Paradox Immunity.

the justification for bowser having plot manipulation is a cutscene so... no idea

We can't really tell, since speed is equalized, so it's safe to say that Bowser can just keep his distance.

Bill ain't erasing Bowser in 0.92 seconds even if enraged and bloodlusted, let alone when jobbing around in character.

Bowser: 7 (Christian Higdon, Yeahboiii123, DMB 1, Kirbyelmejor, Calaca Vs, DaBigP, Starter Pack)

Bill Cipher: 0 (Not another loss)

1. The Star Rod does not remotely operate on the scale Bowser and Bill are fighting on, here.

2. There is no justification given for why the Star Rod provides Plot Manipulation.

3. Bowser has zero viable counters presented for the extremely viable tactic of Bill hitting him with anything once.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
1. The Star Rod does not remotely operate on the scale Bowser and Bill are fighting on, here.

2. There is no justification given for why the Star Rod provides Plot Manipulation.

3. Bowser has zero viable counters presented for the extremely viable tactic of Bill hitting him with anything once.
I don't know anything about the star rod. But maybe this could answer your question about the plot Manipulation https://youtu.be/9DLk0VGXT78 However its shown here that Bowser himself "put the weird thing in the story". Not the Star rod, it just grants him the ability to wish for anything. (Although like I said, my knowledge on the Star rob or the Mario Series in General is vague.)

I'm pretty sure Bowser's plot manipulation is 'insert himself into the story' when the story didn't even relate to him at all.

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser via Sealing, Power Nullification, Plot Manipulation, Transmutation, Invulnerability, and Time Paradox Immunity.
so is none of this able to help bowser stand a chance against Bill?

Sealing: Bill punches first

Power Null: I don't think that nulls punching you in the face

Plothax: Refer to Azzy's comment

Transmutation: Pretty sure Bill can shapeshift

Invulnerability: Bowser however, can't shapeshift.

TPI: Bill ain't gonna be killing him in the past.

Back