• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher correction/revision/downgrade

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Note that I know nothing about GF and everything I arguef for Bill was strictly following his profile.

Bill Cipher

Currently: 2-A

AP: Multiverse level+ (Time Baby claimed that Bill could destroy the very fabric of existence. The Journal 3 written by Stanford Pines stated that Bill is a threat to the multiverse, which has been said to be infinite numerous times)

Durability: Multiverse level+

Hooooowever:

Quoting Ricsi:

"Bill Cipher only has 4D power with one skill, and otherwise only showcased infinite 3D power. When he even showed that.

He is only 4D with his ability to remove the laws fundamental to the universe, he is otherwise 3D with everything.

Well, time manip is tecnically 4D, but it's not affecting 4Ds for sure."

Okay, I have issues with his profile if what I quoted is true:

1) If Bill's only 4D skill is the justification for the multiversal destruction, then he isnt plain 2-A like the profile suggests by giving him a 2-A durability and 2-A tier.

2) following 1), and applying what we usually do to profiles, we should remove his last key and change his second key to "High 3-A normally, 2-A removing the laws" or something like that, like we do to any profile in which a character displays a higher tier destruction with a single skill.

3) "He is 3D with everything" higHly implies that neither his AP is 4D.

Yeah, I wanted to bring some other stuff up and explain it better, but sure.

I think he's second and third key should be simply fused. The only thing that the barrier did was limit his range.

To explain better, we are justifying his 2-A kill with Time Baby's statement, which first of all was stated while he was restricted, and second of all doesn't scale to physical strenght or dura, nor is done through destructive power. Like I said in the other CRT's, he is merely destroying the pillars that hold up the house, not the house itself.

Also, he's mindhax resistance should be either removed (since reddit clarifies that fiddle saw bill naked, and we don't give cthulhu resistance) or changed to resisiting madness manip.

Really? That 3D insult thing again? He was insulting them because they were bound by the laws of physics...

And people disagreed with using that insult as reasoning for his tier.

Bill might as well never receive a definitive tier because of how convoluted and interpretation-based his "feats" are.

And that's not even counting statements.

I mean, he's best feat is 5-B, and even that is just a mirage he showed ford to entice him. Other than that, he got constantly hurt by stuff that definitly shouldn't work on anything even close to High 3-A.

The only thing that keeps him at this tier are statements.

Does this sound about right?

11-A | High 3-A, 2-A with Law Manipulation

Durability: Planet level

Yes, the restricted and full power keys would be merged.

Again, what was Bill gonna do with that Law Manipulation? It sounds more like range than straight up Ap tbh.

Wait, isn't Bill just litirally leaving the universes to vreak down on their own? That would be more like a chain reaction destroying them, not him.

Wouldn't it be enviremental damage? Or does it not fit?

Well, either Planet level or Unknown in dura. But Planet level is his best showing, so he would still have that assumed in matches regardless.

Cal, you also said every single thing I said despite not even you being able to refute the feats sextion being bad.

But no, speed stays the same.

Also, his dura should still stay unknown. For all we know it's 3-A due to him showing a daydream to ford where he grows that size.

Genericstickman said:
I feel like in the end of the year Bill will also lose his Low-Godly
Not if I have anything to say about it.

Though, any Low 2-C willing to destroy the universe they are in can get around it. Or anyone who can close cross-dimensional portals.

So can Bill outright destroy the whole Multiverse with Chaos Manipulation?

Also, I really suggest one of you guys make a blog on Bill's stuff, or else this situation may repeat over and over again.

Back