• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher and GF Cosmology Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily, if it is important and there are still issues to be solved. We have at least 3 months until it is considered a necro for such cases, and I personally think that we should make exceptions for very important threads, so they can be revived after a longer period of time.

That said, I do not remember this thread well, so I do not know the circumstances here.

Bill Cipher is an 11-dimensional being (see even higher) because the multiverse of the series is composed of inhabitant of 11 dimensions (like the aliens disappeared from the spaceship buried under the city) and yet the inhabitants of this multiverse were cragnant Bill, which agrees with the High 1-C tier, Bill is a being of 11 dimensions and possibly even higher.

Yeah, no. Bill used to be High 1-C, but was removed from it due to vagueness. The highest you can hope for is 2-A, but that has been discussed "yes" amount of times.

Not to mention Bill doesn't scale to the cosmology of Gravity Falls in the first place.

I see, but the fact that 11-Dimensional beings fear him disturbs me, knowing that these beings are rated High 1-C and it would seem illogical that 1-C beings could be afraid of a 2-A being, but I admit that you are not wrong about the imprecision of this information. So for me it's a: Possibly High 1-C because of information too vague for us to formalize this rank, but even if the info is vague and imprecise, it can give us an idea that could potentially lead us to a more formalized conclusion for this rank.

Last edited:
Yeah, no. Bill used to be High 1-C, but was removed from it due to vagueness. The highest you can hope for is 2-A, but that has been discussed "yes" amount of times.

Not to mention Bill doesn't scale to the cosmology of Gravity Falls in the first place.
Why bill H1C is got removed?

I see, but the fact that 11-Dimensional beings fear him disturbs me, knowing that these beings are rated High 1-C and it would seem illogical that 1-C beings could be afraid of a 2-A being, but I admit that you are not wrong about the imprecision of this information. So for me it's a: Possibly High 1-C because of information too vague for us to formalize this rank, but even if the info is vague and imprecise, it can give us an idea that could potentially lead us to a more formalized conclusion for this rank.
We don't really follow dimensional tiering. Frankly those beings are Unknown at best. Cause you need an uncountably infinite difference between dimensions to even get into tier 1 let alone become High 1-C.

I'm gonna close this. A new thread can be made be people who think Bill is Tier 1 should read the Tiering System and its FAQ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back