• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big fat anti feats for ben 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it should be a varies rating
instead of a flat out large planet lvl
He kicks the squid monster after that, squid monster has 5A AP and Durabilty via scaling to Snare-Oh and Bullfrag, i don't see any problem with the durabilty i will wait for more comments

Anybody else find it a little strange that a huge number of the aliens are scaled to be as strong and durable as Humungousaur?
Why not? They are all relative to each other, for instance Vilgax in primus episode was shown on par with both Base Humungousaur as well rath. While Diamondhead was shown to be slightly superior in S3 E2 (I can come up with more such instances but you get my point right?). Their AP value is nearly comparable with not much of a significant amount of gap that results in a huge multiplier or a complete change in tier (Except for Waybig, Ultimates, Atomix, Amped Eatle and Feedback & finally Alien X)

More importantly, I think the calc needs to be corrected to take surface area into account. The current scaling assumes that Malware took 100% of the energy of the explosion which was spread over an area as vast the whole Moon and not just one part of its surface.

But this may be more appropriate for a new thread; right now just Clockwork needs to be tackled here.

More importantly, I think the calc needs to be corrected to take surface area into account. The current scaling assumes that Malware took 100% of the energy of the explosion which was spread over an area as vast the whole Moon and not just one part of its surface.

But this may be more appropriate for a new thread; right now just Clockwork needs to be tackled here.
Can't we just scale Clockwork which i gave the evidences with yt links? Surviving from Looma red winds attacks, Kicking the Squid Monster who is comparable to Snare-Oh and Bullfrag

Can't we just scale Clockwork which i gave the evidences with yt links? Surviving from Looma red winds attacks, Kicking the Squid Monster who is comparable to Snare-Oh and Bullfrag
Well yeah snareoh has a profile with 5-A rating. So him being comparable to squidmonster would warrant the same tier and Clockwork kicking it would also do the same. I disagree with this thread.

u literally saw clockwork get picked up almost effortlessly and toss him aside like it was nothing
I don't mean the throw only she trys to crack his body with brute force but she couldn't succed also after clockwork being throwed he didn't die you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back