• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big fat anti feats for ben 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw some clips of goku getting hurt by rock
HE WAS SURPRESSED
GanC0YIbYAAeVBl

Last edited:
Wait, I think I'm starting to think this thread is a joke and I'm looking like a fool by responding to the arguments. Move this to Fun and Games. 🗿

5-A is being contested right now
That ain't an error anymore because full sized Humungousaur isn't High 5-A and I've already clarified his doubt.

All, right, this is dump.

Before everyone stops doing weird thing about trying to nerf the verse via weird scenes:

- Clockwork wasn't hurt by just colliding with a metal pipe, it was hurt by a 5-A (or whatever) throwing that thing at him, the same as Superman using normal cars and light poles to hurt enemies as strong as he is, all of you are making a big deal for something that happens regularly in fiction, some less visually cool than others, but is the same.

Clockwork has other 5-A feats: Holding his own against Looma, harming that Squid Monster, etc, so no, no "inconsistency", anti feat, or whatever you wanna call it.

- Clockwork wasn't hurt by just colliding with a metal pipe, it was hurt by a 5-A (or whatever) throwing that thing at him,
No bro you can't say that squid thing is 5A anymore because 5A for this verse is getting downgraded
Is the metal pipe thing 5A too???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back