• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The trailer was non-canon, though. And that would be considered an Outlier in terms of strength, just like Needle destroying her cake that grew into a star in BFDI 5.

Thats still considered an outlier in terms of durability. At best, the lower level BFDI characters have been shown at their best to die to attacks up to Tier 7. Thats not even close.

...you MAY want to use the Spoiler tag if youre gonna discuss BFB 15, by the way.

73749488-32B8-4F46-814F-475384C19BB1
Template

BFB 15 Spoilers
Well, that episode was fun. I never actually expected TIC to be UFE, as I expected The Losers of Death PACT, but ok. Anywho, I voted Barf Bag because 1, she is disgusting, 2, somewhat bland. Though, I think Spongy will be out because of what he did previously of abandoning his team via ditching them with his jet, leaving them to die, and that he caused the magma eruption. Let me be honest: he did that for 2 reasons, 1, he was tired of being used as a fodder tool (like being used as a platform), and 2, for revenge of his team not remembering him. So... RIP, I guess. But I still voted Barf Bag anyways.
Meanwhile, looks like Four has full Stellar lifting strength for pulling Black Hole out of him (and the rest of Death PACT). Puffball may also get a speed upgrade as well, where in just a minute, flew down back to Earth.

BFB 15 Spoilers
It seems that four has another explanation for Mind Manipulation by giving contestants thoughts (via contact), Resistance to Magma Manipulation, and possibly Telepathy when he made all the contestants (besides Coiny apparently) aware about the new challenge

BFB 15 Spoilers
I agree with giving Four the Telepathy and Resistance to Magma Manipulation, but the part where he made contestants know about the challenge was actually him yelling it out very hard enough for Puffball and Spongy to hear him from space. This may possibly affect the range of his screech, if possible, as it seemed planetary when Four yelled out the next challenge.
Plus, Puffball will soon get a speed upgrade, so be prepared for it.

BFB 15 Spoilers
so four has heat residents now and people can escape his bfr by going trough the exit or his mouth but he can push them back in if they try.
But this probably doesn't change any of his fights probably.

BFB 15 Spoilers
As saddening that Four's BFR is getting downgraded as its now possible to escape by leaving through his mouth which is at the top, at least we have gotten him Telepathy.
Also, just noticed a few abilities that are missing from Four's page (and they arent related to BFB 15, dont worry.)

• Enhanced Senses (In BFB 10, Clock told Four that nobody knew where Roboty went, and yet, he still goes to his location anyways despite nobody telling him where he is.)
  • Sound Manipulation (From his screech, where he KO's contestants with the sheer sound of it whoever is near it.)

BFB 15 Spoilers
So, Lolipop appears to have a seemingly endless amount of Fork Repellent in some kind of Hammerspace, some of the contestants are shown to have some kind of resistance to lava and heat as Dora and Saw are able to swim in lava unfazed, seems pretty consistent with Saw and Dora being able to survive the World's Largest Oven, and Needle remains fine after jumping into lava, Coiny and Naily were also fine while being in the lava. In fact it's heavily impiled that most metal contestants can survive heat and lava. ("Well, Saw you're made of metal. Go swim up there yourself.", "It must not have been hot enough to kill metal people like us!")

sup checked rewatch BFB 15 11:31 seen Flower use Four TV remote to clear Drain Lava into inside Four eye?

also Death Peact seem weird livings Like grow The Fourest inside Four.

BFB 15 Spoilers

It's nice to see that there will be some upgrades to the characters. I really enjoyed this episode, mostly because I was anxious to know how the disaster that happened in BFB 14 would be resolved, and this made lots of sense! The parts with Firey and Leafy were also really interesting. Leafy illegally buying Dream Island without Firey's consent really needed to be addressed.

BFB 15 Spoilers
Also, Spongy was able to keep his private jet in an unrealistic inventory in BFB 14 (another character with hammerspace), and in BFB 15 there is compatibility to fire projectiles with it's cannon. If a Spongy page was ever made, I think his private jet should be a standard equipment instead of optional equipment.

Also, also, Phychomaster35! I see you are making a Bubble page on the VS Battles Wiki! But I have something you might want to keep in mind. Bubble's durability can be inconsistent at times. She usually pops after coming in to contact with almost anything, but sometimes that isn't the case. Like that time Firey Speaker Box grabbed Bubble by her bubble rather aggressively with his claw, and placed her on the other side of him.

Show me your preview in a blog, please. Also, I was intending on making Leafy, btw. I was having a plan where I would have at least 8 contestants (1 per team) before making the next set of contestants.

PS-I recall that hes never even used his collection at all throughout the series. Its just for things he picks up then keeps in a pile. So, I dont think that would be considered.

Alright, Gelatin looks almost complete! That's another Team Ice Cube contestant down. Maybe we should do a Eight Names at Once team member next, or maybe Robot Flower.

Back