• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Mind Hax for every tier

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Because we have a massive ton of these. Now, this is a little different than just getting who has the most potent mind hax. This is all around mind related abilities. For example, Mewtwo's mind hax is okay, but it's much better when you realize that he can nullify resistance to it, has versatility with it, and has tier 2 mind hax resistance. So basically, all facets of mind things are taken into consideration (wait...I already said that).

0: All of them

High 1-A: All of them

1-A:

High 1-B:

1-B:

High 1-C:

1-C:

Low 1-C:

High 2-A:

2-A:

2-B: Arceus

2-C:

Low 2-C:

High 3-A:

3-A:

3-B:

3-C:

4-A: Luke Skywalker (Legends)

4-B: Martian Manhunter

High 4-C:

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A:

5-A:

5-B: BB (Fate/Extra CCC)

5-C:

High 6-A: Darth Nihilus

6-A: Reinhard Heydrich

High 6-B:

6-B:

Low 6-B:

High 6-C: Grimmo

6-C:

High 7-A:

7-A:

7-B: Homura Akemi

Low 7-B:

High 7-C:

7-C:

Low 7-C:

8-A:

8-B:

High 8-C:

8-C: Randall Flagg

9-A: Evil Ernie

9-B:

9-C:

10-A:

10-B:

10-C:

11-A:

11-B:

11-C:

4-B is Martian Manhunter.

4-A is (obviously) Lgends Luke Skywalker.

5-B are soon going to be Meth and Reinhart.

High 6-A is likely Darth Nihilus.

Welp... Reinhard for 4-C and 5-B (He is going to be upgraded to 5-B). LLT mindhax is WAY more potent than Methuselah mindhax. And this shit was likely the most powerfull 3-D scale mindhax before someone noticed LLT's.

I mentioned it in the OP, but Mewtwo having means to make resistance to his mind hax null and having tier 2 mind resistance should qualify him for being a contender for 5-B.

Yeah, it's not just a matter of power/potency here. Mental versatility is also a factor.

All the guys I listed are powerful and versatile, at least to some extent. (Some are a tad more versatile than they are powerful, and vice-versa.)

MG Homura can't mind hax @Cal

At that tier, I know Nymph who has planetary hacking (which can be used as mind/memory hax)

He doesn't have a profile yet, but I'm just mentioning him because holy hell he's absurd.

Don Armage (3-A fella), the main antagonist of Uchu Sentai Kyuranger, can take the sum total of all despair and misery ever felt by any being in the universe and lump them all on to individual people.

He's like Methuselah, but on a universal and broader emotional scale and without the loops.

SchroKatze said:
Welp... Reinhard for 4-C and 5-B (He is going to be upgraded to 5-B). LLT mindhax is WAY more potent than Methuselah mindhax. And this shit was likely the most powerfull 3-D scale mindhax before someone noticed LLT's.
I wonder who is this someone... ovo

Paulo.junior.969 said:
<a href="https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Cthulhu_(Cthulhu_Mythos)" title="Cthulhu (Cthulhu Mythos)">Cthulhu</a> maybe? I don't know.
literally the worst

Yeah, kilometers >>> Subconcious of every perso to have ever lived

And, no, in context, it was a mind screw.

Okay then, she takes the spot.

Is that on the profile BTW? I know it doesn't need to be but still...

Maybe Lelouch will get some tier 1 feats in Season 3

Back