• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Mind Hax for every tier

Isnt SCP 1440 better than homura due to his being 1B tier?

Wokistan said:
Isnt SCP 1440 better than homura due to his being 1B tier?
Tier means nothing with mind hax. You can have higher dimensional characters with lower dimensional minds. And I mean this in general, not just to SPC 1440.

1440 himself doesn't have any mind hax.

The spear does. But a 1-B thing having 1-B mind hax isn't really anything special

Tier means nothing with mind hax. You can have higher dimensional characters with lower dimensional minds. And I mean this in general, not just to SPC 1440.

I get that, but homura is a 5D mindhax while 1B as a tier is by default above that by virtue of being at least 12D. Though it's been clarified that that's just due to his weapon, and his is resistance, so she'll stay either way.

I get that, but homura is a 5D mindhax while 1B as a tier is by default above that by virtue of being at least 12D. Though it's been clarified that that's just due to his weapon, and his is resistance, so she'll stay either way.

Seeing as I know very little about PMM, do they have any actual 5-D mindhax, or even 4-D? And no, mind haxing an 4D does not count fra. I mean actually performing a mindhax across the multiverse.

Most of 1440 is The Scarlet Kings stuff lol, doesn't the immortality/regen come from him being banned from dying by them?

Seeing as I know very little about PMM, do they have any actual 5-D mindhax, or even 4-D? And no, mind haxing an 4D does not count fra. I mean actually performing a mindhax across the multiverse.
I mean for what its worth the 4D in question is a conceptual being, and a 4D mind is infinitely more complex than a 3D one.

Hes basically just the manifestation of 2 1Bs inside a 7B shell

Guys stop quoting walls of text.

And mindhaxing Madoka means mind haxing an infinite amount of people, even if you disregard the 4-D part (and i'm not sure why you would)

Especially because Madoka's mind is 100% 4-D and she has a corresponding resistance on the same scale as well.

Providence is probably up there for High 2-A.

To resist his control, a High 2-A being (the player) needed the help of the party (four more High 2-As) and every single person in Luxendarc. Before you start asking why this is impressive, the party also enlisted the help of their alternate selves from across the multiverse with the "Send Player" ability.

So Providence's mind hax is strong enough to require the combined willpower of 5 High 2-As and the entire population of Luxendarc in countless realities and throughout time and space (since Denys Geneolgia, who was flung into the far future, also pitched in).

4A may actually be Nicol Bolas rather than luke, since he easily mind crushed someone who could resist a high 2A. Likewise, Jace for low 6B for said resistance, though I doubt he can apply that level of mindhax and its probably just PIS his defenses being way better than offensive capabilities in this circumstance.

I don't necessarily no all other profiles for the 5-A category but I think Yubel might be a good candidate. "She" can:

- read in someone's mind to know that person's entire life instantly (while she doesn't even have a functional body)

- use dream manipulation abilities while she's far away from Earth in space on people who are on earth

- telepathically talk to people who are extremely far from her (while she's in space she could speak to someone on Earth via his dreams).

- mentally make someone sick and put him/her into a coma (while she doesn't have a physical body (she was just a spirit)), modern medicine cannot cure the person.

- manipulate someone's memory to modify, add and/or remove memories. She can also trap someone in his/her memories to alter his/her perception of reality.

- use empathic manipulation to make close friends betray each others and/or distrust each others by making them feel angry, hesitant, sad etc ...

- "zombify" and control hundreads of persons simultaneously.

- easily possess someone.

- she has high resistance to telepathic/mind haxes: she allowed Judai to resist telepathy, mind control, as well as memory manipulation from a being who can mentally torture the whole humanity.

Drachnyen and Bolas should both be better than 4A luke in terms of mindhax, since Drachnyen is connected to every human who ever will and ever has existed, being basically the embodiment of murder, giving it basically infinite mindhax, and Bolas crushed the mind of someone who resisted 5D mindhax.

Assaltwaffle said:
> High 6-A: Darth Nihilus

Boi
I like how on that page hes compared to high Templar whos implied link just isn't there

One question: is it about how character using one single strong mind hax or can we also suggest characters who have many hax mind?

Jeune fou said:
One question: is it about how character using one single strong mind hax or can we also suggest characters who have many hax mind?
Versatility helps beat out someone at the same level otherwise, but if say one person can mindhax a galaxy and all its inhabitants to suicide and nothing else vs someone else who can mindhax one person, at touching range, but can do whatever, the former would take it.

11-C and 11-B are the monarch of pointland and king of lineland respectively, albeit just from process of elimitation.

Back