• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was Thor vs Marvel, but they already made it so....

- Hela Vs Cpt Marvel, both Low 6-B

- Speed equal

- Fight takes place in a open field

- They start with 50 meters between each other

- In character, but willing to kill

Best Girl: Schnee, Natse, Flinn

Captain Boring:

Hawkeye stomps both into oblivion:

Now this I like

Well, Hela has better Regenerationn, more expirience (Seriously she's up there with Thor if not better) and can create constant amounts of bladed weaponry against Captaim Marvel, and has nothing she can absorb.

So probably Hela.

Going with Hela with low to mid difficulty. She's not on Asgard so she can't get stronger over time but her Regenerationn, entirely solid matter based fighting style, and thousands of years of experience gives her the edge. She can't fly but her constructs are enough to compensate.

Can't believe I am repping Carol rn but ..... the girl no sold Thanos' headbutt without flinching. The same Thanos bullied a Thor and Hulk who have the AP to destroy those necroswords that Hela spams and cross blades with her. If it wasn't for that regen, Carol would body so hard its not even funny. As it stands, she just smacks Hela around a bunch before realising she regens and simply BFRs to space.

Carol is stomping here.

Except the IG doesn't lower his AP? The power surge had also ended by that point so it wouldn't be weakening him even if it did what you said. Said power surge also gets tanked by Thanos but cripples Hulk who is comparable to Hela. Carol's dura > Thanos' dura.

Being weakened by trying to hold a stone certainly does, especially since not even 30 seconds earlier Thanos didn't get scratched by her attacks and tossed her away.

@Blue

Nice downplay. Thats called him outskilling her as in the next few seconds we see she is superior to him physically.

@Gar

Stones have only ever straight up killed people when held or had the power surge tanked with no evidence to support a drop in AP. Getting her 120lbs frame thrown by a Class G? Damn, what a feat for Thanos. Why do people always use this to say she is weaker than him?

I didn't.

Brie tanked Thanos's head butt, yet caused no actual harm to Thanos before hand. Even then Hela doesn't physically punch things, she uses Knives, and Range, the former of which hit way out if there weight class in verse.

@Gar

Her hits did the same to him that Hulk did, Hulk being comparable to base Ragnarok Thor who can match Hela's blades, Awakened Thor destroying her necroswords no diff. Those blades mean nothing when they themselves are what is her AP rather than an amp for her normal hth.

@Blue

I know the scene. She hits a few times, goes for the IG where he grabs her by the wrist and tosses her away. 10 seconds later where they are having a lifting match, she overpowers him easily.

The surge stopped by the time he headbutt her and showed no damage to him. He tanked the same surge in IW with no damage so why would he take any here? This also doesn't lower his AP which is what is relevant.

??? I never said Lifting would be used here, I said it was used in her fight with Thanos. My point of bringing up her fight in EG was to prove she is physically superior to Thanos in regards to durability.

Back