• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Metroid: The Sci-fi Battle of The Blonde Alien Hybrid Girls

Thought of this match and realized these two have some fun parallels. So I'm hoping this can work.

Full Power Captain Marvel and Varia Suit Samus are used
Both 6-B
SBA
Speed Equalized
Both are in-character

The Kree Hybrid:

The Chozo Hybrid:

The Hybrid Dogpile Bum-Rush:

john-staub-58419875-10158572358767178-3127396980796424192-o.jpg

VS

pYky6Z5.jpeg

Last edited:
So looking into things the suit is powered by Samus’s life energy but I don’t know how reliable my source is. Captain marvel doesn’t seem able to absorb life energy

I know Samus is skilled as hell, but, I’m not sure how skilled Carol is. Samus has versatility going for her and she could easily overwhelm her with the suit, but can she properly deal with her?

Samus seems to just scale above baseline so Captain Marvel can likely just range spam with her higher ap to win

I know Samus is skilled as hell, but, I’m not sure how skilled Carol is. Samus has versatility going for her and she could easily overwhelm her with the suit, but can she properly deal with her?
At this point Coral has been fighting aliens in space since sometime in the 90s but we don't see what she specifically does so that parts vague. Her best showings would probably be beating up a special task force team of Kree Military agents while her powers were weaker and fighting Thanos who was around a 1,000 and has invaded planets a lot. Might give Samus the edge though because I think she had fought a greater variety of powers and skill sets BUT I'm uncertain so don't quote me on this.

So looking into things the suit is powered by Samus’s life energy but I don’t know how reliable my source is. Captain marvel doesn’t seem able to absorb life energy
So if that's the case then i'm not sure if CM can absorb the energy of the suit directly but she could probably absurd the energy of the various attacks since IIRC they are described with physical energies not supernatural ones.

If this isn't the case then CM can absorb energy the energy of the suit to the point of most likely depowering it.

I don't think I've ever heard about the suit being powered by life-force before so that is important. Also to what extent. For example if the life-force is a source/catalyst that's merely producing electricity are other physical energies that are actually flowing though the tech then CM could absorb the that which could weaken the suit but it would not stop Samus from repowering it.

It should be noted that Captain Marvel also has a considerable advantage in LS and AP, Samus seems to scale above baseline (7 Teratons) while Captain Marvel massively upscales from this (39.567 Teratons), which was performed by a casual Pre-Awakening Thor < Post-Awakening Thor < Mark 50 Iron Man < Mark 85 Iron Man < Endgame Thor < Thanos < Captain Marvel

It should be noted that Captain Marvel also has a considerable advantage in LS and AP, Samus seems to scale above baseline (7 Teratons) while Captain Marvel massively upscales from this (39.567 Teratons), which was performed by a casual Pre-Awakening Thor < Post-Awakening Thor < Mark 50 Iron Man < Mark 85 Iron Man < Endgame Thor < Thanos < Captain Marvel
Good to know.
Given Samus's versatility that means both may have wincons which is a good start.

Since it’s specifically 6-B Samus idk what she can do here, Carol absorbs pretty much all her energy attacks, can fly, is stronger.

Prolly Carol FTW.

Back