• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ben10(omnitrix) Immeasurable speed downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do want to note, the reasoning for the big bang being immeasurable speed isn't for creating time, it was for creating the ben 10 cosmology, which apparently allows it to be immeasurable speed with the another verse being accepted as immeasurable speed. So if Ben 10 gets downgraded, so should that verse as well
What other verse?

I wrote anything at all regarding immeasurable speed on AX profile??? I remember just giving my input on the thread related to AX speed. But I did wrote speed justification on Omnitrix profile which is "reacting to Annihilarrgh bigbang".
What I want to say is that, contrary to what has been said here, the description in the profile is insufficient.

I do want to note, the reasoning for the big bang being immeasurable speed isn't for creating time, it was for creating the ben 10 cosmology, which apparently allows it to be immeasurable speed with the another verse being accepted as immeasurable speed. So if Ben 10 gets downgraded, so should that verse as well
What matters now is whether an explosion that creates a hypertimeline counts as immeasurable speed. If Bambu gives a positive answer, this can be closed.

Basically any hypertimeline sheer speed crossing feat.
We've been like this for 2 days

Yup.

Timecycle took them at the beginning of the cosmos in nothingness, the very first state of the cosmos altering to which will decides the existence of whole cosmology.

I personally too think that there was another form of time which connect white space and hypertimeline too (beyond it), but it was rejected and treated as some form of time paradox or pis due to reasons mentioned by @Ghengiroo115 above.
Alright I sort of assumed if it wasn't explicitly the Big Bang then chronosapiens powers didn't work on the hyper timeline since the chronosapien time bomb peaked at 2-A unless they are more capable than it which I suppose is possible.
But wouldn't ben himself scale he had enough time after the explosion started to complain about his last words and others seemed to react to the explosion

Alright I sort of assumed if it wasn't explicitly the Big Bang then chronosapiens powers didn't work on the hyper timeline since the chronosapien time bomb peaked at 2-A unless they are more capable than it which I suppose is possible.
But wouldn't ben himself scale he had enough time after the explosion started to complain about his last words and others seemed to react to the explosion
Yeah. If u look at Chronosapien timbomb profile, they're just 2-A because they don't affect hypertimeline unlike Annihilarrgh.

If they move through that, then I suppose I'd be fine with Immeasurable. If it's possibly, it should be "possibly Immeasurable".
Low 1-C, Hypertimeline, yeah but I'll note that this Low 1-C rating is in possibly.
Okay, I guess you are all confused by this "hypertimeline" nonsense. But even if an explosion creates multiple time dimensions or any kind of hypertimeline, it is not in any way an immeasurable speed feat. Just because it's a "hyperschedule" doesn't make it any different from a normal timeline because any dimensionality doesn't matter much in speed.

The FAQ page does not state anything about such creating hypertimeline giving immeasurable speed. Because when it comes to speed, there is no difference between a hypertimeline and a standard timeline/time flow because dimensionality and other things don't matter for speed.

Okay, I guess you are all confused by this "hypertimeline" nonsense. But even if an explosion creates multiple time dimensions or any kind of hypertimeline, it is not in any way an immeasurable speed feat. Just because it's a "hyperschedule" doesn't make it any different from a normal timeline because any dimensionality doesn't matter much in speed.

The FAQ page does not state anything about such creating hypertimeline giving immeasurable speed. Because when it comes to speed, there is no difference between a hypertimeline and a standard timeline/time flow because dimensionality and other things don't matter for speed.
It does. Flash moving through hypertime with sheer speed is immeasurable. It asserts that the multiverse has been created in linear progression of hypertimeline than just orderless universes spread across sharing same time dimension.

It does. Flash moving through hypertime is immeasurable. It asserts that the multiverse has been created in linear progression of hypertimeline than just orderless universes spread across sharing same time dimension.
Hypertimeline or normal timeline. It doesn't make any difference for speed feats.

As long as it can move in any timeline, whether it's a hypertimeline or not, it will be immeasurable speed, but the case here is not really about "being able to move in a timeline at pure speed", it's just about creating the multiverse and the hypertimeline. These are two different properties and your mistake is to conflate them.

Hypertimeline or normal timeline. It doesn't make any difference for speed feats.

As long as it can move in any timeline, whether it's a hypertimeline or not, it will be immeasurable speed, but the case here is not really about "being able to move in a timeline at pure speed", it's just about creating the multiverse and the hypertimeline. These are two different properties and your mistake is to conflate them.
That's the reason it is immeasurable speed.
  1. Moving faster than or Time travelling with sheer speed. I understand that there's no time and space where bigbang happened but time is not the factor here since Immeasurable doesn't works on Distance/time in the first place, that place just got converted into a entire timestream as we watch it due to that explosion. Immeasurable speed can work beyond linear time or no time at all as long as it demonstrates that it can cross the infinite timelime with sheer speed.
  2. Travelling through dimensions who has their own separate time dimension with sheer speed (not separate space time continuums but separate time dimensions [Hypertimeline]).

1. Moving faster than or Time travelling with sheer speed. I understand that there's no time and space where bigbang happened but time is not the factor here since Immeasurable doesn't works on Distance/time in the first place, that place just got converted into a entire timestream as we watch it due to that explosion. Immeasurable speed can work beyond linear time or no time at all as long as it demonstrates that it can cross the infinite timelime with sheer speed.
  2. Travelling through dimensions who has their own separate time dimension with sheer speed (not separate space time continuums but separate time dimensions [Hypertimeline]).
I want a proof for this right now (And don't show me the feat of an explosion creating a multiverse and a hypertimeline because they are two very different things, don't try to compare the two because after a certain point it starts to get funny)

I want a proof for this right now (And don't show me the feat of an explosion creating a multiverse and a hypertimeline because they are two very different things, don't try to compare the two because after a certain point it starts to get funny)
K. I'm afraid I'll be funny still. Explosion having teleportation and Timetravel abilities is crazy. Take it or leave it.

And how is that Immeasurable Speed?
It would have to move across the equivalent of all time to create all time to compare let's say there is a big bang that refers to the expansion of space across an infinite universe. At some point the expansion results in a finite point growing into an infinitely large space. Then let's say we have an infinite plane. Now let's assume the Big Bang in the first world was equivalent to an explosion in the plane. As it moved across the plane it would eventually go across the entire infinite plane since it would go over an infinite distance in a finite amount of time.
Given the two are equivalent the expansion of space must occur at the same rate and have infinite speed. Now have the Big Bang create all of time as well by exploding and the same thing should basically happen except it is now immeasurable speed.

It would have to move across the equivalent of all time to create all time
No, you doesn´t, you just needs to, well, create all of time

To compare let's say there is a big bang that refers to the expansion of space across an infinite universe. At some point the expansion results in a finite point growing into an infinitely large space. Then let's say we have an infinite plane. Now let's assume the Big Bang in the first world was equivalent to an explosion in the plane. As it moved across the plane it would eventually go across the entire infinite plane since it would go over an infinite distance in a finite amount of time.
Given the two are equivalent the expansion of space must occur at the same rate and have infinite speed. Now have the Big Bang create all of time as well by exploding and the same thing should basically happen except it is now immeasurable speed.
The first example gives infinite speed due to the big bang crossing an infinite distance, i don´t see how this compares to Immeasurable Speed

Creation feat that expanded per an infinite area

Infinite Speed feat, not immeasurable

1. Travelling through dimensions who has their own separate time dimension with sheer speed (not separate space time continuums but separate time dimensions [Hypertimeline]).
This ins´t Immeasurable Speed, as explained above, speed doesn´t have any relation with dimensionality

Creation feat that expanded per an infinite area

Infinite Speed feat, not immeasurable
No feats goes outside of infinite space, technically, all timelines, Hypertimelines are just infinite structures. What matters is that the speed feat in question can cross entire timeline as freely as u can cross ur own house, moving across timeline with sheer speed, time doesn't apply to them since Immeasurable but that's just how it is. That bigbang created all of timeline and thus reached all corners of it. To state our speed page:
Immeasurable speed characters are far beyond even those Infinite speed characters listed above. They perceive infinite speed characters as completely frozen, and they can travel forward and backward in time at will. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right. This also means their reaction time is faster than instantaneous. They can dodge an attack that already has been struck, and they can strike someone even before they launched an attack. And they can do all of this via sheer speed.
You see. Just hope at end of time.
This ins´t Immeasurable Speed, as explained above, speed doesn´t have any relation with dimensionality
Hypertimeline is not exactly same as spatial dimensions. Hypertime is a higher time that has multiversal past present and all alternate timelines in sequence. So even if u don't have feat of moving across timdline but have feat of moving across Hypertimeline with sheer speed u still qualify. Both feats can work independent of each other.

Why would the explosion create time in a way that is different from how it created everything else?
I never said that? I just said the explosion would just need to create time

moving across time
It is passing by time, not travelling through it via sheer speed in the same way someone like Flash does

No feats goes outside of infinite space, technically, all timelines, Hypertimelines are just infinite structures. What matters is that the speed feat in question can cross entire timeline as freely as u can cross ur own house, moving across timeline with sheer speed, time doesn't apply to them since Immeasurable but that's just how it is. That bigbang created all of timeline and thus reached all corners of it. To state our speed page:

You see. Just hope at end of time.
The page refers to travel through time in the same way our average-fictional-time-traveller does, not simple creating time with an explosion

Hypertimeline is not exactly same as spatial dimensions. Hypertime is a higher time that has multiversal past present and all alternate timelines in sequence. So even if u don't have feat of moving across timdline but have feat of moving across Hypertimeline with sheer speed u still qualify. Both feats can work independent of each other.
No, per example, Zeno doesn´t have immeasurable Speed even though his Ki Blast reached and erased the hypertimeline

Damn...
Alr, i haven't been active since Saturday and I didn't expect this Crt to come all the way here. I will skip the answers given to me because they are a little behind, and if I respond to them again, the topic will start repeating itself.
What I'm wondering is, is the reason why Bambu accepts "Possibly Immeasurable" because there are two temporal dimensions in the verse? Is that the case? If this is the case, as has been said many times here and as it is written in the FAQ, dimensionality has nothing to do with speed.
Similarly, moving in a higher-dimensional space also doesn't qualify as Immeasurable speed, and would be more appropriately rated as Interdimensional range.
So the explosion is not Immeasurable again.

The page refers to travel through time in the same way our average-fictional-time-traveller does, not simple creating time with an explosion
That's semantics. Page states to be able to move across time with sheer speed is infinite. Bigbang didn't created cosmology by, say, wishing it in existence. But it expanded from point 0 to all of cosmology. An explosion, weapon, can have it.
No, per example, Zeno doesn´t have immeasurable Speed even though his Ki Blast reached and erased the hypertimeline
If it is done via sheer speed of attack, he should have it. Attack speed tho.

Damn...
Alr, i haven't been active since Saturday and I didn't expect this Crt to come all the way here. I will skip the answers given to me because they are a little behind, and if I respond to them again, the topic will start repeating itself.
What I'm wondering is, is the reason why Bambu accepts "Possibly Immeasurable" because there are two temporal dimensions in the verse? Is that the case? If this is the case, as has been said many times here and as it is written in the FAQ, dimensionality has nothing to do with speed.

So the explosion is not Immeasurable again.
Higher dimension and hypertimeline has difference of heaven and earth when comes to crossing via sheer speed.

It would be my utmost delight to enrich people's lives with lots of laughter and joy : )
Would you want to take the Nobel Prize for this? :sneaky:
vVQxpE.gif

That's semantics. Page states to be able to move across time with sheer speed is infinite. Bigbang didn't created cosmology by, say, wishing it in existence. But it expanded from point 0 to all of cosmology. An explosion, weapon, can have it.
What you described is literally infinite Speed, not immeasurable

If it is done via sheer speed of attack, he should have it. Attack speed tho.
Already tried and rejected, lol

Again: Speed doesn´t have any relation with higher dimensions, be it spatial or temporal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back