• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson vs Kaleid Illyasviel Von Einzbern

Nope, 6-C. Zwei scales to easily breaking shield walls from Gil that tank a projected broken Excalibur which even with the rank down is still at least A+ and scales to 6-C. Revisions amped Illya

Grey Matter can escape but Illya can and does use shield spam to catch people and Bazett actively dodging >> Grey Matter falling.

Clockwork time powers were able to bring back the Entire Multiverse after it was destroyed and alternate versions of ben died bring them back as well, he can travel throught the multiverse,dimensions,stop time,age people to dust where is counter to this ?

Casual Bazett > Kuro > Saber Miyu > Kaleid Miyu >= Kaleid Illya

Illya still caught Bazett when she was able to blitz. To put into perspective Rider Miyu with Bellerophon was still being kept up with by Bazett, Bellerophon being able to blitz Saber easily.

When does Ben do any of that unless its agaimst a being that is threatening all of that?

It's really about what alien ben uses frequently by that logic his most used alien in the franchise with most appearances in humungosuar who will get one shoted,ben even as 10 year old has more versatility.

I already ask this, what does he always use?

Can he do anything if Illya use Saber or Lancer card with all they're fighting experience? Or Rider petrification? Because this 3 are what she always use. Or if she's really desperate she's gonna use Gorgo.

also since for whatever reason we need to find ben's first move ,he examines the situation first if there is fire he goes either big chill or heatblast whoever is best decision to deal with it ,sine he has master control and would recogize soul manipulation and energy draining due to his encounter with charmcaster,hex and darkstar and would immediately go ghostfreak,(and eventually failsafe would kick if if death occurs).

Veloxt1r0kore said:
This is Zwei form being used, not class card versio
And that's what were saying at the start. That kills Illya. And you even give master control to ben, and that gives him no time limit. You just gave Ben a very big advantage, and a huge weakness to Illya.

And that her strongest form, and like you guys discussing a Ben vs Class Card Illya while this match are Zwei Illya vs Ben, this kind out of topic.

And what if it's her strongest form? When that form kills her.

That's why we ignore the Zwei form.

If Ben has the Master Control, he wins this without a doubt. Any power she can do he can switch to compensate, so what he leads with is essentially pointless. But again, if it matters that much, likely Feedback.

I can't see him going to Clockwork unless SHE uses any type of Time Manipulation next, though. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have a plethora of aliens to wail on her with, especially with no knowledge on any of them.

Then why her Zwei fotm exist at first place if its kill her?

If you guys still really want Class Card Illya then made the new thread, this one almost reach 200 post and this is another reason why i don't want to change it aside you guys goes out of topic.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
If you guys still really want Class Card Illya then made the new thread, this one almost reach 200 post and this is another reason why i don't want to change it aside you guys goes out of topic.
Yea it exist, but she doesnt even lead with it.

Veloxt1r0kore said:

It doesn't kill her instantly, but Ruby implied that using it a second time would definitely finnish her off.

So anyone want to make the new one? I will ask someone to close this match due of being stomp via suicide form loli lel

Why not me? Because i have plenty others incoming Fate matches, but i need to finish my Scheherazade vs Ghiaccio and Sigurd vs SC Siegfried first

First Witch said:
Disagreed. The anime was fun and the fight scenes dope. Sure, the questionable material should have been tone down a bit, but this didnt change the overall quality the anime.
Ehh I've rewatched the first season and finished the rest, and honestly it wasn't so bad at all if you ignore the abusive fanservice, Fights are pretty cool, OST too, some scenes are pretty fun and special mention to the last season, basically that not bad

Also, Bazett best girl.

Back