• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson vs Kaleid Illyasviel Von Einzbern

The God Of Procrastination said:
It transforms him back into Ben. She's more likely to shoot it, which will likely break it, preventing him from re-transforming.
he has master control and hitting omnitrix does not turn him back only vilgax knows how to do it because he understands the Omnitrix code system and can change him anytime, ben with master control can become any alien just by thinking.

The hardest metal in the universal was able to cut through NRG's armour realasing him outside is ever bigger issue he casually eated a device that was going to destroy the Earth and can keep up flying with jetray who who can exit the earth's atmosphere to outerspace in a minute (and at best his faster than speed of light).

Jetray fast than speed of light + Humungosaur combo + clockwork time ray to dust even a 10 year old ben is very versatile with the master control https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtmYhP5tr5k fighting multiple opponents at once.

Due to level of creativity of ben even as a 10 year old with master control lowering his alien to 7-A will not help at all, Even Diamondhead one of his first aliens survived being punched straight to the moon in omniverse series.

Well well well

Illiya has a better versatilities and a good advantage in AP (from what i see of both profile), from what i'm remeber, she can use and switch cards almost instantanously, she could probably use gae bolg if she can go near to Ben, she also have a good portion of ranged skill such as excalibur. plus her Zwei form which allow her to completly outclass ben in every category

Voting for Illya

The Causality said:
Well well well
Illiya has a better versatilities and a good advantage in AP (from what i see of both profile), from what i'm remeber, she can use and switch cards almost instantanously, she could probably use gae bolg if she can go near to Ben, she also have a good portion of ranged skill such as excalibur. plus her Zwei form which allow her to completly outclass ben in every category

Voting for Illya
Not every form he is rescrited to 7-A Aliens for some unkown reason.

AnonymousBlank said:
Actually, I think NRG got a profile, I dunno about it having planetary dura though.
without suit on he eat a fusion device that was going to destory Earth and has speed of light attacks.

Speed is equall.

And the profile only said 7-A only in dura.

At least Small City level likely Mountain level (Could take hits from a Vaxasaurian, a Necrofriggian and Methanosian), higher without his suit

higher shown in the show absorbing a planet level device ( everything that is taken in consideration is from the what is shown in the show.)

Back