• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson vs Kaleid Illyasviel Von Einzbern

To what I remember of this show. It's not his go to move. And Illya always go for lancer and saber for CQC.

without suit on he eat a fusion device that was going to destroy Earth and has speed of light attacks.

I think that it was only going to cause volcanic activity, but it's been a while since I watched ben 10.

Also Clockwork time powers can effect the entire Multiverse and was able to bring alternate ben's after their death when the multiverse was destroyed here.

John985 said:
That's not his first move. From what I remember, he always use diamondhead and four arms.
He can use anyone he wants, he never always uses diamondhead and four arms instantly ( scans ?)

well in alien force he didn't have fourms and diamondhead only appeared after season 2 in alien force.Ultimate Alien he rarely uses four arms and Omniverse a bit more but whatever i guess diamondhead would be a decent start.

Nah what Arsh said are right, he can use any aliens there, reason why he always pick Four Arms and Diamonhead because that two are the aliens he fully mastering it aside maybe Feedback, even so in Omniverse he not using two of them so much unlike in the OG.

Well I didnt watch the show anymore when it reach Alien force. So most of my info are on the first season. And he always use those 2.

John985 said:
Well I didnt watch the show anymore when it reach Alien force. So most of my info are on the first season. And he always use those 2.
should've Ua and omniverse awesome just sayin....

In AF/UA and OV he will use aliens he think strong enough, only get trolled by Omnitrix lel, but moreover he can still use the aliens he didn't want to use too iirc.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
In AF/UA and OV he will use aliens he think strong enough, only get trolled by Omnitrix lel, but moreover he can still use the aliens he didn't want to use too iirc.
Azmuth later explain in "For a Few Brains More" episode that he slams it too hard so now ben knows why he gets the wrong alien.

The God Of Procrastination said:
From the sounds of it, there's a reasonable chance of him using Feedback.
He will at the end of omniverse he's fully trained and knows what to do with his aliens whoever is necessary there is statments from ben 10 creators that he will be careful form now on or feedback is locked or anything, it's all people assumption and even if he does use it and is facing a bigger threat than feedback he can change just by thinking using master control. (that's not how vs battle works) it's not a risk taking move.

My question remains the same.

Does Illya have any wincon when most of her stuff is sending out energy attacks that Feedback is just gonna gulp up and send back at her?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:

Does Illya have any wincon when most of her stuff is sending out energy attacks that Feedback is just gonna gulp up and send back at her?
Can Feedback redirect/reflect anything that hit its body or does it need to concentrate or hit the projectile to bounce that off?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:

She could switch to melee tactics.

The God Of Procrastination said:
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:

She could switch to melee tactics.
Which is far from her speciality and she seldom ever does without installing a card first. Even her actual "physical combat" is still using energy constructs.

She start as magical girl, but most of the time currently she's using the card. And I vote for Illya via using Saber card to destroy ben in CQC. Lancer card would be overkill, Medusa via petrify.

If she never showed the ability to there's no reason to believe that she can, especially since Zwei is a very risky form and she has even less reason to risk trying it.

To be fair, since Illya will realise that Feedback absorbs through his outlets and just use her barriers to pin the arms and tails like she did with Bazett and the giant. Considering Bazett was faster than her even while held back and still managed to tag her with the barrier spam, catching Ben with speed equal shouldn't be too much trouble when he doesn't know her plan and has nothing as strong as the giant available. At that point she has free shots with 6-C blasts to beat him.

Back